Need help creating image for STD magnets

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 nellieboo

nellieboo
  • 107 posts

Posted 03 July 2007 - 09:23 AM

Hi ladies...
    I'm wondering if anyone knows anyone that I can pay to make a design for me for my STD magnets, or know of any websites that do this. I want to use visitaprint, but want a different design than they offer and when it comes to computers I'm helpless. I want it to be simple, have a palm tree and say "Going to the Chapel" with the word chapel crossed out and "Beach" written on top, our names, date and place. I think I saw a similar design a bride had somewhere, but can't remember who that was or where I saw it. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks!!
    Danelle

#2 MikkiStreak

MikkiStreak
    • VIP Member
    • 2,347 posts

Posted 03 July 2007 - 09:25 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by nellieboo
      Hi ladies...
      I'm wondering if anyone knows anyone that I can pay to make a design for me for my STD magnets, or know of any websites that do this. I want to use visitaprint, but want a different design than they offer and when it comes to computers I'm helpless. I want it to be simple, have a palm tree and say "Going to the Chapel" with the word chapel crossed out and "Beach" written on top, our names, date and place. I think I saw a similar design a bride had somewhere, but can't remember who that was or where I saw it. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks!!
      Danelle
      Ask PaulaV on here---- she was an art major in college and her designs are very original and look great!!!

I was an art major in college also and could do it for you---- but I think Paula's stuff is great and if she's able to do it for you, go with her. Otherwise, let me know and I'll do up some designs for you and see what you think....

#3 lulubelle

lulubelle
      • 148 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 12:26 AM

I think the girls at Prim and Pixie do layouts that you can buy
        for DIY. I had them do my save the dates they did an awesome job
        but a friend of mine inquired about having them just do the layout for her.
        It's worth a shot. Good luck!
        primandpixie.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users