Has anyone bought their Wedding Rings from On-line?

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 liznsergio

• 400 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 07:04 PM

Bluenile.com Great and trustworthy!!! My FI got my E-ring here and we had to send it back to get re-sized. They were very fast and great customer service, they took care of insuring it both ways.

#12 aimee!

• 696 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 08:09 PM

my e-ring & wedding band were both custom made with the natural sapphire company
      The Natural Sapphire Company
      they are AWESOME!
      Wedding & TTD Slideshow (by Sascha Gluck)

#13 scrouse

• 185 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 10:44 PM

I totally agree with the comments about Blue Nile!! FI bought my engagement ring as well as my wedding band from the American site. It was WAY cheaper. Quality is amazing!! Customer service is also VERY good!!

#14 roxyqt

• 165 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 12:34 AM

Thanks Everyone for the GREAT comments! It is starting to put my mind at ease a bit and have looked on the Blue Nile website and I have so say I am pretty impressed! Thanks Again for the recommendation!!

#15 *Meagan*

• 5,521 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 12:43 AM

I purchased FI's titanium custom ring off of etsy and Im totally excited about it!!!! I cant wait to get it. I may be purchasing mine off of bluenile.com

Im going to check out one store this week and see. If not bluenile it is!

Good luck!

#16 cinnamoroll

• 20 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 07:24 PM

Bluenile is THE store to shop at online!! My E ring is from there and it is amazingly beautiful! I get compliments everyday but the downside is that some ppl said it's not real because it's too beautiful to be real! of course, I got that appriased to make sure it IS real diamond haha. Yep, we are going back to bluenile to get our wedding bands too!

#17 lilly129

• 350 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 05:28 PM

I LOVE BLUENILE!!! My fiance got my engagement ring there and we sent it back to get it resized. I was so sad to send it back thinking it was going to be two weeks but we got it back in a week! We also got it appraised and it appraised for just a little more then he paid so it worked out really well for us. Thier bands are really well priced too.

#18 nsbride2010

• 2,528 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 05:31 PM

I will definitely be checking out blue nile for my wedding ring!! Thanks for the recommendations, I had been wondering about this!
                  Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users