Photo

Attire wording help please!!!!

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 Taghan

Taghan
  • 239 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 02:35 PM

We put the info on our website and used "beach chic" with some examples for both men and women.

#12 lisa_k

lisa_k
    • 113 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 11:16 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Taghan
      We put the info on our website and used "beach chic" with some examples for both men and women.
      We did the same! Here's what we put on our website. Might be too much info, but at least we won't get any questions!

The rehearsal dinner and wedding will be "dressy casual" or "beach chic". We'd like you to wear whatever you are most comfortable in, but if this helps, here's some ideas:

Ladies

Sundresses, skirts, dress shorts, light pants, etc. Pretty much anything you would wear when going out for a nice dinner on vacation. As for shoes, anything goes (flip flips, sandals, bare foot, etc.). Whichever you prefer.

Gentlemen

Khakis or light pants, dress shorts, long- or short-sleeved button downs, collared shirts. No ties or jackets are needed, but welcome if you'd like! As for shoes, anything goes (flip flips, sandals, barefoot, etc.) Whichever you prefer.

#13 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
      • 3,103 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 11:35 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Sloan
        We used "sand between the toes elegant" ... not sure what that means, but hey no one showed up in a Speedo, so I figured people got the point.
        That's so cute!!

#14 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
        • 3,103 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 11:37 PM

I did the same thing on my website, I put examples of what to wear and inspiration boards of outfits for women and one for men.

I keep writing "upscale/casual attire" I figured people know it will be near the ocean but we're not getting married on the sand so I left out the word beach.

#15 allyson779

allyson779
          • 238 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 09:32 PM

I said beach formal and gave a more in depth explanation on my website....think colorful cocktail dress and light weight suits for men
            Bride & Groom plus 86 booked!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users