Photo

Photographer at Hilton Rose Hall Resort???

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 troy'sbride

troy'sbride
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 08:50 AM

I am getting married on Novemeber 27, 2009. I know I am a little late in asking this question, but does anyone know who the resort photographer is? Does he/she have a website that I can go to? I totally FORGOT about figuring out the photographer and I just assumed that the person who took teh photos on the site was what I was getting....and now I realize that might be the case. Can anyone help me with this?

#2 Sun Gold Photography

Sun Gold Photography
    • 21 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 01:25 PM

Hi,

I'm not sure but I think the hotel photography company is "Quick Shots" but I'm not certain. Have you tried Sun Gold Photography Associates ?

#3 Sun Gold Photography

Sun Gold Photography
      • 21 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 02:34 PM

I'm trying to remember, but I want to think the name of the company is Quick Shots, I'm not absolutely positive though....sorry.

Sun Gold Photography
        WPA JAMAICA
        SunGold Photography | Wedding Photography in Jamaica & Montego Bay
        Sun Gold Photography Associates

#4 tauristar

tauristar
        • 62 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 12:48 PM

I have the info for the resort photographer, send me a pm or email me at tlove41@hotmail.com
          I'm happy to pass along the info I have. Also, I met him last week while I was at the resort. I don't think the pics on the site are his.
          I didn't go with him, I'm bringing a photographer from home.
          Love is in the air!

May 2010

#5 TammyB

TammyB
          • 10,630 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 03:25 PM

We have many photographers on the forum that might have your wedding date open. It might be worth a shot to contact some of them, Usually you get more for your money by flying your photographer in. Best of luck you to both.

#6 Sun Gold Photography

Sun Gold Photography
            • 21 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 02:47 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by tauristar
              I have the info for the resort photographer, send me a pm or email me at tlove41@hotmail.com
              I'm happy to pass along the info I have. Also, I met him last week while I was at the resort. I don't think the pics on the site are his.
              I didn't go with him, I'm bringing a photographer from home.
              The "Guest Slide show" on the Rose Hall site was photographed by Sun Gold Photography. You are correct in that and just wanted to let you know :) It was just brought to my attention that we do not have credit for it, and I need to see why not. Thanks so much.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users