Sign in to follow this  
troy'sbride

Photographer at Hilton Rose Hall Resort???

I am getting married on Novemeber 27, 2009. I know I am a little late in asking this question, but does anyone know who the resort photographer is? Does he/she have a website that I can go to? I totally FORGOT about figuring out the photographer and I just assumed that the person who took teh photos on the site was what I was getting....and now I realize that might be the case. Can anyone help me with this?

I have the info for the resort photographer, send me a pm or email me at tlove41@hotmail.com

I'm happy to pass along the info I have. Also, I met him last week while I was at the resort. I don't think the pics on the site are his.

I didn't go with him, I'm bringing a photographer from home.

We have many photographers on the forum that might have your wedding date open. It might be worth a shot to contact some of them, Usually you get more for your money by flying your photographer in. Best of luck you to both.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tauristar View Post
I have the info for the resort photographer, send me a pm or email me at tlove41@hotmail.com
I'm happy to pass along the info I have. Also, I met him last week while I was at the resort. I don't think the pics on the site are his.
I didn't go with him, I'm bringing a photographer from home.
The "Guest Slide show" on the Rose Hall site was photographed by Sun Gold Photography. You are correct in that and just wanted to let you know :) It was just brought to my attention that we do not have credit for it, and I need to see why not. Thanks so much.