Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
*HOLLY*

Pashmina's order. You in? *website posted in post #33*

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexibride View Post
Ahhhh it all makes sense now! Well I have to get my final number tonight and I'll be ordering. I'm guessing I'll be getting between 20-25 of the turquoise
When you say turquoise, which one are you thinking? PA-013? I'm just curious as to which colors other people are choosing? I'm leaning toward getting 3...PA-013, PA-09, and PA-19.

Just wondering what everyone else's faves were? :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought the bright turquoise PA-034 was nice and the fucschia PA-019! I'll be getting one of those only because the bigger the bulk for one color the cheaper the price.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Arn't you girls afraid that people won't use them if you pick bright colours?? Just curious. I am sticking to a nutral colour. I took a poll from women in my office and asked what colour they would rather receive, and this was the genreal concensis.... though I would like to go with my colours...??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I consulted a few people as well and the general opinion was that you are at a beach wedding...bright colors and fun and go with the whole tropical atmosphere. Also, I think it would look great to take a group photo of all of the ladies with a bunch of bright colors. I figure they could always pair them with jeans and a black shirt back home.

 

Here's a picture of a friend of mine...blurred their faces because I feel bad for putting their pic up here without their permission :)

 

Click the image to open in full size.

 

Her boss gave them all different colored scarfs and I just think it looks fun so I decided to go with it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm thinking of ordering P-002. All are guests are wearing white.

 

Anyone is the LA area interested in ordering w/ me? I don't have a confirmed guest count yet but should know for sure by the 1st week on December. I would probably be ordering around 30.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyandTricia View Post
I consulted a few people as well and the general opinion was that you are at a beach wedding...bright colors and fun and go with the whole tropical atmosphere. Also, I think it would look great to take a group photo of all of the ladies with a bunch of bright colors. I figure they could always pair them with jeans and a black shirt back home.

Here's a picture of a friend of mine...blurred their faces because I feel bad for putting their pic up here without their permission :)

Click the image to open in full size.

Her boss gave them all different colored scarfs and I just think it looks fun so I decided to go with it!

Yeah it does look nice... thanks for that. The resturant we are having the reception in is all white too so having the coulors will brighten it up. We are going to have them out on the tables as people come in. I'm with you now on the PA-013, and PA-019. They are my colours also!

I Hope I'm not too much of a pain for deciding to change =( Sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm also torn on colors sad.gif I really like the idea of ordering them in my wedding colors (fuschia and bright orange - but was only going to order fuschia, not both colors). However on my computer screen, none of them really look fuschia. Do any look fuschia to you guys? Someone mentioned PA-019 was fuschia but on my screen it looks more coral/red. So I'm not sure how to really tell what the true color is. I don't want to get stuck with a color that doesn't match at all.

 

My second choice was just to go with a lighter pink that might be more nuetral anyway - PA-031. Or I could just skip the wedding colors and do white. I think I'd prefer to do a color - just not sure which one. Decisions, decisions....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeymom97 View Post
I'm also torn on colors sad.gif I really like the idea of ordering them in my wedding colors (fuschia and bright orange - but was only going to order fuschia, not both colors). However on my computer screen, none of them really look fuschia. Do any look fuschia to you guys? Someone mentioned PA-019 was fuschia but on my screen it looks more coral/red. So I'm not sure how to really tell what the true color is. I don't want to get stuck with a color that doesn't match at all.

My second choice was just to go with a lighter pink that might be more nuetral anyway - PA-031. Or I could just skip the wedding colors and do white. I think I'd prefer to do a color - just not sure which one. Decisions, decisions....
I sent Joseph a message a couple of weeks ago regarding the colors and this was his response, hope it helps a little...


"Originally Posted by TonyandTricia
Hello Joseph,

I have a couple of questions for you...I will be ordering 25 to 30 scarfs with the group order. I am wanting a variety of colors. Some of the colors are a little hard for me to make out on the website. For example, what's the difference between P-017 and P-019. I want a variety of bright colors. Could you tell me some of your best sellers? or give me recommendations?

Thanks!

Tricia


Hi Tricia. To get a faster response you might be better off emailing me at sales@wholesalepashminascarves.com
As far as the 2 colors mentioned, the 19 is more fuchsia/hot pink. It is definitely brighter than number 017, and it is also one of the best sellers.

As for best sellers, all of the purple shades are going really well, and the silver number pa-028 is a big seller. For solids, numbers 35, 25, 13, 24 have also been big sellers. It seems like almost every order these days includes number 13.

If you have any other questions just let me know. "

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexibride View Post
I thought the bright turquoise PA-034 was nice and the fucschia PA-019! I'll be getting one of those only because the bigger the bulk for one color the cheaper the price.
I think the pa-034 is a great match for the wedding graphic in your sig, which i am guessing is your color for the wedding? It is also a really great shade! Also, I pulled a pa-019 and put them together and i like the combo, I'll try and get a pic of them together for you.

Also, keep in mind you guys are all ordering together in bulk. I waived the per color discount model we normally use and instead made it a total order quantity, so if you order 24 of one color or 12 each of two colors it will be the same. That is of course, only if you order through this group buy. So feel free to go for both!

Just as an aside to the ladies here, do any of the board members do cold weather destination weddings? I am thinking of rolling out a line of cute winter hats and hat/scarf combos that we have been testing in our retail channels and was wondering if there would be any interest here for that kind of thing. They would make a great inexpensive gift or favor for someone doing a ski weekend themed event or something like that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • we ended up using Facebook messenger when we were in Mexico - the hotel had free wifi and at least 1 person from each family/couple had FB on their phone already - it was pretty easy to communicate among guests "hey, we're heading to the beach bbq for lunch." or "everyone is hanging at the small pool today".  a plus was that some people tried to get a hold of me via FB on the day of the wedding and I was totally not checking my phone - they were asking if the wedding was outside given the rain forecast, thankful my mom, MOH and a few other friends were on the group and could respond for me :) 
    • Are you looking for a guide where you’ll find many tips and steps to follow to make your wedding a success? We design a special for you, where you will find: Photography Tips To-Do List Check list How to choose the best dress? Memories and invitations And much more! Download it now for free from: http://emweddings.com/WeddingGuide/index.html     Don’t stress. Enjoy every moment, tomorrow will be your best memories. See you soon!
    • Another option is to find an app that allows for group talk. This Wedding Party App looks pretty neat. https://apracticalwedding.com/wedding-party-app/ 
    • Hi Everyone, So, I was cleaning out my closet and realized that I never sold off my extra wedding OOT bag stuff from our wonderful DW.   46 Daily Spanish for Dummies 30 Pool colored OOT fabric bags - approximately 13in x 13in. They lay flat.  I used them for our wedding and they were perfect for everything we needed to fit in each bag. There’s a slight shade variation in the group; I’m guessing some were cut from a different bolt of fabric.  They are also a little wrinkled from storage and will probably be wrinkled from shipping. I have three additional ones, but they somehow got something on them (likely toddler related). If needed, I can try to wash it out and send those as well. 
    • I’m getting married in six months to my foreign girlfriend. I was advised by a friend that one of the things I need to do before saying I do is to get a prenuptial agreement. Basically it’s supposed to protect my assets and properties in case my relationship with my future wife goes down the drain. I don’t know though if this is an acceptable practice when marrying Kiev ladies. I don’t want to do it if it would be insulting on her end. I need advice on this. Please help me.
  • Topics

×