Sign in to follow this  
kurz04

ROR Beach Reception pics???

Does anyone have or know where i could find pictures of the beach reception at the ROR. Sorry if this has been asked already before but I have checked everywhere on this site and can't seem to find any. We are having are dinner at Mammee Bay and then were thinking of having a private beach reception afterwards, having a hard time deciding between poolside or beach reception but maybe if we saw some pictures it would help us decide. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurz04 View Post
Does anyone have or know where i could find pictures of the beach reception at the ROR. Sorry if this has been asked already before but I have checked everywhere on this site and can't seem to find any. We are having are dinner at Mammee Bay and then were thinking of having a private beach reception afterwards, having a hard time deciding between poolside or beach reception but maybe if we saw some pictures it would help us decide. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
I would suggest that you search ROR wedding reviews. Most ROR brides come back & post pics of everything in their wedding reviews.

Thanks i will try searching through the reviews again. I did ask Chandlyn if she could send me pictures but she said she didn't have any.

Karen your pictures are beautiful, thanks for posting them on here for me. Were you happy with the beach reception? Also on a side note, how did you get that horse for your pictures? Was it expensive? I would love to do that as well but have no idea how to go about arranging it.

Did you see this thread? There are only 2 pics here but it should give you an idea:

http://bestdestinationwedding.com/fo...ion-ror-49818/

Here's another thread with poolside reception pics:

http://bestdestinationwedding.com/fo...ception-36571/

You can find other poolside pics by doing a search for "ROR Poolside reception".

Here's a thread from a bride who had her beach reception at Seagrape:

http://bestdestinationwedding.com/fo...g-great-15662/

You can find other Seagrape pics by doing a search for "Seagrape".

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurz04 View Post
Thanks i will try searching through the reviews again. I did ask Chandlyn if she could send me pictures but she said she didn't have any.

Karen your pictures are beautiful, thanks for posting them on here for me. Were you happy with the beach reception? Also on a side note, how did you get that horse for your pictures? Was it expensive? I would love to do that as well but have no idea how to go about arranging it.
Hi!
I was very happy with my beach reception. It was absolutely beautiful – I wouldnâ€t have changed a thing about it. It was very private – we did our speeches, cake cutting, and dances there. To arrange a horse for you pictures walk off the resort and you will see horses slightly to the left across the street. The guys who own the horses are super sweet – they just asked me how much I wanted to pay and I said $40 – they seemed quite happy with this amount. We had a 4:00pm ceremony and Angel (the horse) arrived at 5:00pm. We had her for about ½ hour – so much fun and I LOVE the way the pics turned out! Let me know if you have any more questions!
Karen