Stress-free Key West Wedding

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 August77

August77
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 09:49 PM

Hey Everyone!

We were married last Friday in Key West (YAY!) and it was the most relaxing, stress-free day of my life. ~I get very few of those anymore with grad school.

Everything was very laid back & relaxed - just the way we wanted it. WeddingsToGo took care of everything for us. Ray and Eileen were wonderful and I have no doubt that they could handle anything thrown their way. The pictures are perfect and the flowers were gorgeous!!!

We were married on Smathers Beach and had beautiful weather! We opted for a morning wedding and were very happy we did as it started to warm up quickly.

Rachel

#2 Jennyco116

Jennyco116
    • 115 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 11:47 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by August77
      Hey Everyone!

We were married last Friday in Key West (YAY!) and it was the most relaxing, stress-free day of my life. ~I get very few of those anymore with grad school.

Everything was very laid back & relaxed - just the way we wanted it. WeddingsToGo took care of everything for us. Ray and Eileen were wonderful and I have no doubt that they could handle anything thrown their way. The pictures are perfect and the flowers were gorgeous!!!

We were married on Smathers Beach and had beautiful weather! We opted for a morning wedding and were very happy we did as it started to warm up quickly.

Rachel

CONGRATS !!!! I am soooo happy to hear that your wedding was STRESS FREE. I am also going to use weddingstogo for my wedding next year. Any advice or pics that you want to share would be greatly appreciated.

Jenny

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users