Photo

Does anyone have any experience with the Fairmont Mayakoba?

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#31 sbjzmex

sbjzmex
  • 22 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 15, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Azul Fives - Riviera Maya
  • LocationNew York

Posted 17 September 2014 - 06:08 PM

Does anyone have any recent experience or feedback about weddings at Fairmont?

#32 Mikecantarell

Mikecantarell

Insiders

• Insiders
  • 338 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 08:48 AM

Hi there girls,

We have been part of beaurful weddings @Fairmont Mayakoba, it's an amazing place, with plenty of beautiful spots. I want to share  this wedding, it was full of great moments.

#33 dreamweddings

dreamweddings

Insiders

• Insiders w/ Articles
    • 603 posts
      • LocationPlaya Del Carmen

Posted 08 January 2015 - 08:56 PM

Does anyone have any recent experience or feedback about weddings at Fairmont?

Hello Ladies,

Fairmont Mayakoba is an excellent hotel with such beautiful grounds , wedding location can be at the beach site pool are or garden.  the food is absolutely tasting , so is their service. 

sharing with you this beautiful wedding we had the honor to be part of.  and thank you to all our amazing vendors for your hard work.

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya- We pay attention to your wishes and coordinate closely with you to ensure your wedding or event is planned to perfection! Supporting you brides and help you feel less overwhelmed during the wedding planning process.

Have fun the best is yet to come!

This is where I will be posting all videos about most common question about Destination wedding

:)  https://www.facebook...64036763874450/

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya
      weddingsinplayadelcarmen@gmail.com
      http://www.dreamwedd.../Home_Page.html

Happy Planning!
      Joyce

#34 IvanLuckiePhotography

IvanLuckiePhotography
      • Vendor
      • 183 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 01:17 PM

Certainly is a beautiful place, It has a lot of nice spots, many greenish areas, I personally love it!

#35 analirosas

analirosas
        • 2 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 08:45 AM

I'm doing some early wedding planning and have come across Fairmont Mayakoba as one of the 4 venues I plan on sight seeing with my mother in the summer. Has anyone tried the "INCLUSIVE Appetite For Luxury Package" with the room reservations? I am trying to figure out how much my guests would have to spend, should I host my wedding here. It's absolutely beautiful, and I'm in between Fairmont Mayakoba and Grand Velas Riviera Maya. 

Any opinions/suggestions/advice would be greatly appreciated :) I read the previous posts on the thread but they're posts that go some time back, so I was wondering if anyone has recently had their wedding here?

-Anali Marie

#36 dreamweddings

dreamweddings

Insiders

• Insiders w/ Articles
          • 603 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 12:46 PM

I'm doing some early wedding planning and have come across Fairmont Mayakoba as one of the 4 venues I plan on sight seeing with my mother in the summer. Has anyone tried the "INCLUSIVE Appetite For Luxury Package" with the room reservations? I am trying to figure out how much my guests would have to spend, should I host my wedding here. It's absolutely beautiful, and I'm in between Fairmont Mayakoba and Grand Velas Riviera Maya. 

Any opinions/suggestions/advice would be greatly appreciated :) I read the previous posts on the thread but they're posts that go some time back, so I was wondering if anyone has recently had their wedding here?

-Anali Marie

Hello Anali Marie,

We have done weddings at both resorts and i must say they both have beautiful grounds.

Grand Velas is huge and its on a all inclusive side.  you can also add Viceroy on your site visit list.

Regarding costs at fairmont it usually depends on how many guests you will have and for how many nights.  

Feel free to email us and we would be happy to help.

Happy Site visit!

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya- We pay attention to your wishes and coordinate closely with you to ensure your wedding or event is planned to perfection! Supporting you brides and help you feel less overwhelmed during the wedding planning process.

This is where I will be posting all videos about most common question about Destination wedding

Happy Planning!
            Joyce

#37 Mikecantarell

Mikecantarell

Insiders

• Insiders
            • 338 posts

Posted 23 June 2015 - 08:50 AM

Hello ladies,

We have been recently at Fairmont Mayakoba in a wonderful wedding, you can find a lot of great spots there. So take alook at this video and contact us if you have any doubt.

Edited by Mikecantarell, 23 June 2015 - 08:50 AM.

#38 Jojaws

Jojaws
              • 1 posts

Posted 02 November 2015 - 05:19 AM

Does anyone have any experience with the Fairmont Mayakoba?:

@sosayi I'd love to hear more about your wedding! We have it narrowed down to two resorts for our spring 2016 wedding and the Fairmont Mayakoba is one of them.... How was the "nightlife" at the resort? That's one of our biggest concerns, that it's silence after 10pm and everyone is in bed 😏😕... Our group likes to party and won't like if there isn't a bar or something to keep them entertained in the evenings.

#39 dreamweddings

dreamweddings

Insiders

• Insiders w/ Articles
                • 603 posts

Posted 02 November 2015 - 09:47 AM

Does anyone have any experience with the Fairmont Mayakoba?:

@sosayi I'd love to hear more about your wedding! We have it narrowed down to two resorts for our spring 2016 wedding and the Fairmont Mayakoba is one of them.... How was the "nightlife" at the resort? That's one of our biggest concerns, that it's silence after 10pm and everyone is in bed ... Our group likes to party and won't like if there isn't a bar or something to keep them entertained in the evenings.

hey @Jojaws,

yes there is not much nightlife at fairmont,other options is you could organize going into playa del carmen for night life its about 15 min from fairmont.

Happy Planning! 

Happy Planning!
                  Joyce

#40 vancouverpetunia

vancouverpetunia
                  • 670 posts
                  • Wedding Date:April 7, 2016
                  • Wedding Location:Now Sapphire, Riviera Maya, Mexico
                  • LocationVancouver, Canada

Posted 08 November 2015 - 10:33 AM

I stayed at the fairmont a number of years ago for a work conference. The resort is beautiful and the staff went above and beyond for our event. But I don't recall much in terms of nightlife. We hung out at a bar one night and that's about all I remember. It seemed very quiet at night. Then again, we had lots of planned evening events to attend, so maybe I was just occupied with those and didn't notice other stuff going on around the resort.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

- Erin

My planning thread: http://www.bestdesti...2016/?p=1893268

My Now Sapphire review: http://www.bestdesti...riviera-cancun/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users