Photo

Ajua Wedding Planners

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 RaychelRae

RaychelRae
  • 446 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 12:50 PM

Has anyone recently used Ajua wedding planners? I have found a few threads that have some info, but they are from awhile ago. We are planning a catholic wedding and I have heard (from others as well as Ajua themselves) that one of their specialties is that they are very good with communicating with the church and kinda "holding your hand" throughout the paperwork process.

I have spoken with one of their representatives briefly and they seem wonderful! However I would like to hear some other brides' reviews before committing to them.

Any reviews/advice/info would be great!

#2 marny61

marny61
    • 165 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 08:34 PM

I have not seen anything posted about them but I just sent them an email for me information.

#3 RaychelRae

RaychelRae
      • 446 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 04:44 PM

I think I'm going to go with them. I have my quote from them and considering the type of wedding I want and the location I think that they will do the best job. Have you heard anything back from them yet?

#4 marny61

marny61
        • 165 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 10:25 PM

Yes, they did send me some quotes. I also received a quote from Turtle Bay Cafe and Jenn seemed very easy to communicate with and I loved her lounge furniture.

#5 RaychelRae

RaychelRae
          • 446 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 11:03 PM

I've official booked Ajua planners for my wedding, so if any upcoming brides have questions about them I'll be sure to keep you updated.

#6 Fahm

Fahm
            • 10 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 02:42 AM

Hi, just wanted to add my vote for Ajua Weddings. Stephanie Morton planned my wedding on a semi-secluded beach, and I cannot be more thrilled with her. She is extremely detail-oriented, and you're right, she holds your hand throughout the entire process.

I am a bit of a perfectionist, such that if something doesn't go right, I over-react by taking control. With Stephanie, I didn't feel the need to do that because she's even more of a perfectionist than I am. She's so on top of things that I felt relaxed throughout the entire planning process. When we met, I just felt such a great calm because I knew things were taken care of.

Her email is Click the image to open in full size.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users