Photo

Helen G Wedding Coordinator Questions

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 katie&bryce

katie&bryce
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 09:06 PM

I am asking for input from anyone that may have used HelenG Events, I am about the sign my contract with her and need to make sure beore signing anything this is a legit deal. Please Please let me know if anyone has used her services.

#2 msmoodyr

msmoodyr
    • 329 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 07:29 PM

I havent used her .. I have seen her website .. and the pics under like decor I've seen elsewhere on the net so I'm not sure if that is her direct work or if that is what she can do .. it didn't really look the same quality as the pics in the portfolios ..but Im a picky person

#3 CruiseBride88

CruiseBride88
      • 4 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 11:32 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by katie&bryce
        I am asking for input from anyone that may have used HelenG Events, I am about the sign my contract with her and need to make sure beore signing anything this is a legit deal. Please Please let me know if anyone has used her services.
        Hey!
        I'm actually using Helen G for my wedding in November 2010. She's been amazing so far, and i cannot wait to see how it will all turn out.

Are you still using her?
        Congrats by the way! and let me know how it all turns out!

Cheers!!
        Anyone getting married in November 2010 and want to share photographer with me?
        Split Cost = Save some Monay!

#4 Helen G Events

Helen G Events
        • 31 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 08:51 AM

We coordinated Katies wedding in Feb. You can possibly contact her for feedback on how everything went.

Take care and happy planning.

#5 ja bride

ja bride
          • 4 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 12:19 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by CruiseBride88
            Hey!
            I'm actually using Helen G for my wedding in November 2010. She's been amazing so far, and i cannot wait to see how it will all turn out.

Are you still using her?
            Congrats by the way! and let me know how it all turns out!

Cheers!!
            Hi,

How is the planning going with Helen G Events now that u r nearing the end? I am also working with her?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users