Sandals Negril

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 hopkinsa4

• 2 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 08:25 AM

My name is Anne, I will be getting married at Sandals Negril on November 11th 2009, we arrive on the November 7th 2009.
    I have really had a hard time up until yesterday, 3 weeks out, getting in touch or getting any information! Has anyone else experienced this? Is anyone going to be in Negril that week, or has anyone recently wed there, and have any suggestions or tips?? Thanks!

#2 flbluiiis

• 184 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 08:28 AM

Congrats and welcome to the forum!!!

Sorry not familiar with Sandals Negril. Hopefully some other brides/brides-to-be are and will be able to offer more info. Happy Planning :)

#3 hopkinsa4

• 2 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 08:32 AM

Thank you!

#4 Cassie

• 5,341 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 04:50 PM

I'm not sure on this either, but congrats on your special day being so close!
          Married! -- July 11, 2010

"I hope your marriage lasts 10 dog years" -- what my 4 yr old flower girl had my sister write in my guest book!

My Planning Thread

#5 *Karla*

• 4,854 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 06:46 PM

Congrats and Welcome to the Forum! Check out the Sandals section for more info.

#6 scrouse

• 185 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 08:13 PM

Very exciting that your wedding is so close! But very frustrating that you are having such a hard time connecting with your wedding coordinator. I don't have any tips or advice, but hopefully you will find some info and support here on the forum...

#7 princessina

• 192 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 08:54 PM

Welcome! I don't know specifically about Negril but I do know about the last minute stress :o( Good luck...

#8 Ms325i

• 204 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 09:07 PM

Congrats and welcome to the forum. Wow your wedding is only a few weeks away. Check out he Jamaica forum there is lots of useful information from brides who have probably shared your experience.

#9 JenniferSS

• Banned
                  • 1,047 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 10:38 PM

Definately call your travel agent !!

Your TA should be able to get the wedding coordinator to get back to you immediately- generally the most I've ever had to wait for a Sandals WC to get back to me is one day and that is usually when we are requesting something a bit different that they have to check on!

#10 *Meagan*

• 5,521 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 01:09 AM

HI and welcome to the forum! welcome to the beaches/sandals family! We all seem to run into a few issues with receiving info from our WC> But try to remember there is only one WC for each beaches/sandals resort. EVeryones reviews of the resorts on here rave about them! No worries everything will be amazing! Please post pics when you get back. We love to see pics!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users