Wedding in Todos Santos, Baja California

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 onlythemom

onlythemom
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 08:43 AM

dear rio;

we are planning a wedding for our daughter in Todos Santos, October 2012. Her idea is similar to yours...a small, relaxed event for family and friends, max 40 people. Would you be willing to share your info.regarding the villa and any suggestions ?

Thanks so much

ontlythemom.

#32 kwyatt

kwyatt
    • 3 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 05:23 PM

Hello! Congrats on getting married.  Love to hear how your wedding went. I'm getting married in Todos in May.  We have most of the big details dialed in but need an officiant.  Any suggestions?

Thank you

Kea

#33 Dem- Safe Ride

Dem- Safe Ride
      • 2 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 10:01 PM

Hello Brides of Todos Santos,

We are a private SUV service offering VIP transportation for an affordable price.  Our current summer rate is $149US one way for up to four people from San Jose del Cabo to your door in Todos Santos. Summer special ad. I would like to ask that you pass this savings along to your clients. We hope that we can keep our customers safe and comfortable traveling in Baja.

#34 Dem- Safe Ride

Dem- Safe Ride
        • 2 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 10:19 PM

Hello Baja Brides,

We are a private SUV service offering VIP transportation for an affordable price.  Our current summer rate is $149US one way for up to four people from San Jose del Cabo to your door in Todos Santos. I would like to ask that you pass this savings along to your guest. We hope that we can keep our Wedding travelers safe and comfortable in Baja.
          saferideinbajasur@gmail.com

#35 GVphotographer

GVphotographer
          • 2,667 posts
          • Wedding Date:January 23, 2016
          • Wedding Location:Puerto Los CAbos

Posted 12 July 2016 - 09:53 AM

Hello!!

I wanted to share with you a recent wedding I had a few weeks ago in Todos Santos. I hope you like the pictures and you can get a few ideas from their wedding.

http://www.gvphotogr...-zach-and-lyndy

Happy planning!!

Gonzalo Verdeja

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users