• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 stevensFiance

• 164 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 08:35 PM

Does anyone know of any bakeries for a wedding cake in PDC? Were getting at married at the Royal Cancun, and their cake seems pretty standard, so I wanted to see about having a cake brought in, any feed back would be great! Thanks in advance
    He asked, I said YES!!! 1 <3 21 <3 04 - 5 <3 13 <3 08

#2 poohshek

• 1,456 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 05:49 PM

You can reference these threads for bakery information in the Playa del Carmen and nearby area. Hope this helps.

#3 Jananaz

• 184 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 12:50 AM

We just went with our resort bakery cake that was included in our package, so I can't give any recommendations from my own experience.

We did go to Akumal a couple times though and passed by Turtle Bay Bakery (like Poohshek mentioned above.) We didn't eat there, but their things looked good :) Here is a link to their gorgeous cakes: Wedding and Special Occation Cakes Just for your reference, Akumal is about a 20 min drive south from Playa. Worth a visit if you get the chance... it's so beautiful and peaceful!

Another option to consider is asking your resort bakery if they can recreate a cake for you. I saw other brides were sometimes able to email a photo to their WC and the WC was able to get the bakery to make the cake to specifications for an extra fee.

#4 stevensFiance

• 164 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 12:42 PM

Thanks girls, yea im going to see about going through the hotel
          He asked, I said YES!!! 1 <3 21 <3 04 - 5 <3 13 <3 08

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users