Photo

Jamaica Elegant Weddings - Any comments?

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#51 sorord1

sorord1
  • 240 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 10:01 AM

You girls can also check out this company called New Levels Decor.  They are based out of Kingston and the pictures on there facebook page are really nice.  Like Preston Bailey or David Tutera style.

#52 ajamieso

ajamieso
    • 53 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 05:58 PM

The prices for New Level Decor are amazing! For what I wanted at my reception and ceremony they quoted me a very reasonable price. I want to have a "platinum style" at an affordable cost and New Level Decor is going to deliver that for me:)

#53 Justunme9311

Justunme9311
      • 2 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 03:57 PM

Do you have any pictures to share?

#54 Justunme9311

Justunme9311
        • 2 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 04:01 PM

Getting married at Secrets St. James September 3, 2011.  Has anybody been married there or has plans to?  I know it's a new resort and I have been to Jamaica for weddings before, however they where small weddings and mine will be about 100 guest!!  So looking vendors to decorate the reception.

#55 carajoe08

carajoe08
          • 197 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 12:22 PM

I was a guest at Secrets St. James back in August. You will love it! The food was our only drawback, but that could have resulted from the Executive Chef being out the week we were there. It wasn't bad, just not great. We expected better. But the ground were gorgeous, the people and staff are super friendly, and we met tons of other couples that we had a blast with! I have no doubts that your wedding will be great there :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users