Royal Playa del Carmen

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jennieestelle

• 30 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 06:40 PM

I know that there are alot of brides out there that have had or are going to be having their wedding at Royal. I was hoping to have a beach wedding and reception and I was wondering if you had to go with the Luxury Wedding Package to have the reception on the beach. If anyone has any other information about having a wedding and reception here I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

#2 vlynnw

• 6,003 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 07:11 PM

hey check out this thread, there is all the information on there about packages and wedding details

Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

#3 smiranda

• 7 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 03:39 AM

Everyone continues to mention what a terrific resource Best Destination Wedding Forum ~ The Ultimate Destination Wedding Resource is but every time I try to access the link I get routed to the main page. Can someone please help out by letting me know what I need to do here? THANK YOU!

#4 luna1923

• 40 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 05:13 AM

The main thread for Royal Playa brides is - "ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES - were kids allowed on the day...and other questions".

This thread dates back to 2008. Honestly, grab a glass of wine, and set aside some time everynite and go through all the posts in this thread. It took me a month! But, I didn't want to annoy the ladies on this awesome thread and keep repeating questions that may have been asked a million times over, and honestly, alot of my questions were answered, and also a wealth of informative tid bits that I would've have never even thought of!

Have fun!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users