Photo

Please Help!! So confused

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Megan24

Megan24
  • 271 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 04:28 PM

Okay girls I hope you can help me out. I am getting married May 21 in Mexico. I made a my personal wedding website. Now I am working on the save the dates. I have looked through the boarding pass and passport invites stickies.

I like the passport idea. I think I want to use it as a save the date. And maybe put a magnet in it just to have it for my guest. But here is the problem. I do not have any clue how to make them. I want to do them myself. Is there some type of template that you use for them. Do you buy the passport books already made and then put paper in it with the info.? I read through all the post and they all look great. Is there any step by step ways to make them. I am not to crafty. Then after you send out these save the dates then you send out a invite for the wedding? How long after do you do this? Which I want to do the message in the bottle.

Thanks so much I am kind of stressing about this all.

#2 Jess

Jess
    • 4,455 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 05:01 PM

Hey Megan - there are a ton of templates on this site - just do a search

#3 azulskies

azulskies
      • 1,131 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 09:33 PM

Like the pp said, there's probably tons of templates on the forum. Here's another link:

Passport Save The Date - Aylee Bits

#4 Patti

Patti
        • 555 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 09:36 PM

I love the Save the Date magnets. My daughter sent them out, as well. Not sure if it matters to you or not, but just remember that they will not stick on the stainless still refrigerators.

#5 *New* Mrs. G

*New* Mrs. G
          • 226 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 11:43 PM

You might be able to find an easy DIY kit at your local craft store. I'm not crafty either but if I was, that would be the first place I'd look.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users