• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#21 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 6,996 posts

Posted 12 October 2006 - 09:23 PM

Thanks Edyta. I'm only 5'1" and (we're all friends here!) 25lbs over my ideal body weight- so I need something elongating and slimming! I'm working on the diet (see other threads) but just in case I don't lose it all in time, want something that makes me look slimmer. I think both of these dresses were slimming and flattering but neither of them made me cry or struck me as "the one", even though I really liked them both. If you run across anything, feel free to pass it on!

#22 EDYTA

EDYTA
    • 1,277 posts

Posted 12 October 2006 - 09:47 PM

Sarah, I was thinking that maybe a mermaid style would look great on you, I those dresses always make you look taller. Im gathering some pics for you, love looking for dresses so hope you dont mind. I'm also so excited cause Im sure I will bump into you at the resort... maybe I can get a little look :)

my friend just got married and she is 5'2 and wore a mermaid style Melissa Sweet dress and it looked fabulous...dont know what your budget is but you should look into her dresses they are beautiful

#23 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 6,996 posts

Posted 12 October 2006 - 09:51 PM

Feel free to make suggestions, I'll look forward to what you find.
        I am so excited that the two of us will be there at the same time. I'll have to peek at your wedding on Friday- make sure you stop by mine! Have you decided on decor, or is there anything you are bringing with you? I'm not sure what I'm doing yet, and I don't know if you're interested at all, but we might be able to use some of eachother's stuff depending on how big our weddings are. I'm expecting around 30. Just a thought, we'll see if it works out! I have no idea how I'm decorating yet. I just got my Save the dates out this week, so now I can focus on decor and other stuff!

#24 Jennifer

Jennifer
        • 218 posts

Posted 12 October 2006 - 10:01 PM

Hard decision cuz I like both but I picked #1.

#25 EDYTA

EDYTA
          • 1,277 posts

Posted 12 October 2006 - 10:07 PM

If you're at the resort on May 3rd you should definately come to the wedding:)...I haven't really decided on decor yet, but am just looking into getting one long table since I only have about 20 guests coming and I want all roses...but I am totally up for using eachothers stuff...keep in touch and let me know how ur plans are going

#26 EDYTA

EDYTA
            • 1,277 posts

Posted 12 October 2006 - 10:23 PM

Sarah, I'm having a lot of trouble uploading the dresses it wont allow me so I will try a different way, or I will emil them to you

#27 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 6,996 posts

Posted 12 October 2006 - 10:27 PM

You can email- AQHARider@hotmail.com

#28 TOESNTHESND

TOESNTHESND
                • 486 posts

Posted 13 October 2006 - 02:36 AM

Sarah- I LOVE the first dress. I think the color is very pretty and feminine. I also love the sash, it gives it a different look.

#29 EDYTA

EDYTA
                  • 1,277 posts

Posted 17 October 2006 - 06:23 PM

Hey Sarah just thought I'd check how your dress hunt is going

#30 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 6,996 posts

Posted 18 October 2006 - 08:11 AM

Hi Edyta!
                      It's currently on hold until FI's mom can take a couple hours out of her busy schedule to go shopping with me. I might be able to go again with a friend next week but the work schedule is pretty crappy right now, probably next Monday at the earliest. I'm still looking online, but haven't found "the one" yet- I'll keep ya posted!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users