Photo

gran bahia principe - table decorations

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 robinkar

robinkar
  • 65 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 07:10 PM

We have booked a private reception for our guests (so far 30 booked) at a restaurant at the Gran Bahia Principe Bavaro in Punta Cana.
    Does anyone know what the resort does for table decorations or should we be out looking for some centrepiece ideas.
    We seem to be paying quite a bit and not sure what decorations are included.

#2 ashley1316

ashley1316
    • 353 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 11:39 AM

i am planning on getting married there in 2011. i am not sure what the centre pieces are, but from reading a lot of post on here. it seems like ppl are bringing their own......when is ur date?

#3 bahiabride2010

bahiabride2010
      • 997 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 03:49 PM

I'd be interested to know as well! I just ordered Real Touch Bouquets from Plumerias Wedding Boutique and was thinking of incorperating my bridesmaid bouquets into the table centrepieces, thinking of a little double duty bang for my buck. My plan is to send the WC some pictures of the bouquets I ordered and see if the flowers they get for decorations will look similar to the bouquets for the decorations! I heard that the flowers at the ceremony are also used in the decorating the reception.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users