Sign in to follow this  
Jen2113

Step-MOG buys same color dress as MOB

Sorry but I think you're overreacting a little bit for the above stated reasons.

As for the cake it sounds like she's being a bit picky but she is the one paying for it...... She might have something else in mind but she should give you more of a reason than "absolutely not getting it from that bakery". However, if you want 100% control over the cake you should get it on your own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by autjo View Post
What a terrible situation. I'm not very good on advice, but maybe this will make you laugh. The ironic thing is that one of my girlfriends sent me this joke today and IMO totally works for you...

Jennifer's wedding day was fast approaching. Nothing

could dampen her excitement -- not even her parent's

nasty divorce.

Her mother had found the PERFECT dress to wear and would be

the best-dressed mother- of-the-bride ever!

A week later, Jennifer was horrified to learn that her

father's new Young wife had bought the exact same dress!

Jennifer asked her to exchange it, but she refused.

'Absolutely not, I look like a million bucks in this

dress, and I'm Wearing it,' she replied.

Jennifer told her mother who graciously said, 'Never

mind sweetheart. I'll get another dress. After

all, it's your special day

A few days later, they went shopping and did find another

gorgeous dress. When they stopped for lunch, Jennifer asked

her mother, 'Aren't you going to return the other

dress? You really don't have another occasion where you

could wear it.

Her mother just smiled and replied, 'Of course I do,

dear.

I'm wearing it

to the rehearsal dinner the night before the wedding.

I love it!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • How to login Hotmail? Today I am going to show you how to login to any Hotmail account on Desktop and Mobile. If you have a Hotmail account but you don’t know how to sign in Hotmail, this post helps you login Hotmail easy way with pictures. If you don’t have Hotmail account, of course, let Sign up Hotmail. And now, Here is how to sign in Hotmail.

• I and my partner are going to get married on August 12th. We met each other through a lesbian dating website. Both of us want that day to be a memorable day. We are in confused on which dress to wear for the wedding ceremony. Any suggestion on lesbian wedding dress? I prefer white, whereas my partner prefers of-white. Which one do you think will look good? Should we go for same dress or different one? Share your thoughts.
    • Choose the flower that is matching with the bride and gown dress.
    • Hotmail gmail login: How to change your gmail password and how to delete your Gmail account? GMAIL is the most popular emailing service, with almost had a billion people worldwide logging on every day to check their emails. Google has recently added a number of new updates to make it easier to secure your Gmail, as well as safely deleting your email account. How do you change your password or delete your hotmail account?
    • Việc tìm kiếm một phòng khám bệnh trĩ uy tín sẽ giúp người bệnh giảm bớt được cơn ác mộng đối với căn bệnh này. Bài viết dưới đây sẽ cung cấp giúp các bạn một số những thông tin về phòng khám bệnh trĩ Thái Hà http://benhtrithaiha.com
  • Topics