Sign in to follow this  
Lara

Our STDs and wedding website are done!

aww, thanks everyone! I'll get the template on here just as soon as I figure out how to do that! I promise I'll work on that this weekend=)

SgtPepperette, thanks for that! I also love my name=P That's why I'm having a hard time deciding if I'll change it! FI does also have a nice surname, though, so I'd be ok taking his name as well...Decisions, decisions...

I just completed mine also. I felt I was running out of time, so I opted not to do the ticket jacket. I mailed a STD boarding pass with a letter on a beach-themed stationary (idea I got from MarieSam's post. thanks!! She has been a huge help!) So, even though mine seemed so simple to me (after seeing the most creative and inspiring STD's on here) ... all of my guests loved them! I received so many calls and emails telling me how adorable they were. I'll try to get a pic posted soon. i need more posts first. :o) Thanks to all of you for the ispiration and help. My FI helped a ton with the cutting and printing, so it was not so bad. And I asked him to help edit my letter too, thank goodness!