ROR Photographer Suggestion?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ShelbyFL

ShelbyFL
  • 211 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 09:31 PM

Hi Ladies,

I am looking to book a photographer for our wedding - - we tried to book Michael through the PhotoShop at ROR but he is already booked for 2 weddings and 1 reception that day and said he could give us "one hour only" but if our wedding runs late, we still only get from 4-5pm (Our wedding is at 4pm). That is not enough time for me not to stress about it, and I wanted to do TTD on Sunday too and he could not accomodate that either.

Can anyone recommend a really good photographer in Jamaica? We are getting married in 29 days. So I know I am late in the game on this one... any help would be appreciated. Also, we only have $1,000 budgeted for photography and we wanted that to be about 2 hours on Saturday for the wedding and approx 1 hour TTD on Sunday... am I dreaming? Is my budget unrealistic?

We were thinking about bringing our own photog - there is a nice girl who did our engagement photos, but she offered us maximum of 4 hours of photography & wanted us to fly her and her husband for 4 days/3nights (approx $1600). When I asked her for an extra hour she refused and then said they weren't interested. I was willing to go back to the 4 hours deal (getting worried & a bit panicked), then she flaked out completely and said she and her hubby were fighting. So I walked away from that. I have my own drama, I don't need photog drama at my wedding!

Okay, that turned into a much longer post than I had planned!

Thanks for any suggestions/recommendations you may have!!

#2 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
    • 813 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 10:22 PM

I only have my photog to suggest. You can see if hes available - Brian Nejedly.
      Jamaica Wedding Photographer - Brian Nejedly

I think my package was like $1900 for a little over 6 hours.

He lives in Ocho Rios.

#3 ShelbyFL

ShelbyFL
      • 211 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 11:55 PM

Thanks ladies... that's a great start! I appreciate your feedback... :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users