Girls I need some help. FI and I cannot agree on the invites....or really anything else. So I need some assistance. Do your invites represent the colors in your wedding? That is how I want it, but FI likes an invite in a totally different color. Our wedding colors are a bright pink and aqua. He wants invites with a clover green color. Thoughts?

Oh, and we are also arguing about the color of my dress....white or ivory as that will depend the color he wears! I want to wear ivory because it looks better with my skin tone. FI wants me to wear white, so he can wear a white shirt.....ARGH!

HELP! I have a groomzilla!

I personally prefer the wedding colours to be carried through in the invites, it creates consistency through the whole thing.

For the wedding dress, you should try both and pick the one that looks best on you. I found white dresses really washed me out

Good luck!! But I have to say I'm a little jealous that your FH is interested in these details!

Groomzilla - that's awesome!

I don't think the invitations have to match. Originally I was planning to do a simple white invitation - I only ended up going with color when I found something I loved that was affordable.

Is there a reason he wants the clover/green? Can you incorporate it into part of the invitation or address labels or something?

As for him having a say in the color of your dress....that's one I never heard before. Is he buying it? Is he going to see it before the wedding? Pretty much everything goes with white or ivory so what's the big question.

If he is going to be this involved in all aspects of the wedding planning, which is actually pretty nice, maybe you two should figure out a way to divide certain things up, like let him do things that don't involve COLORS!!!

Good Luck!

We had found an invite on a custom site that had a palm tree and surrounding pattern that is pictured in green. FI likes it in the green. I know we can have it changed to be in the wedding colors, but FI is stuck on the green. They look nice in green, but

I do want to tie in the wedding colors.