Jack and Jill

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 *HOLLY*

• Banned
  • 3,639 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 06:26 PM

Who has dont a Jack and Jill party? Did you like it? Would you do one?

#2 Stamperamma

• 432 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 06:29 PM

We are having a Jack and Jill except here it is called a stag and doe. The girls from work on putting it on. I am sitting on the fence, will let you know when it happens

#3 chevy14

• 183 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 02:34 PM

We are definitely having a jack & jill/stag & doe. Pretty much everyone has one where we're from! It's a great way to get everyone together for a fun party and we know people who have raised as much as $15,000 at their stag & doe. It is a lot of work though, there are prizes to buy (we plan to get a Wii to raffle off, golf clubs, that sort of thing), tickets to be made up, a hall to rent, food to oraganize, liquor and beer to pick up (along with the licenses)...it's not something you can throw in a month, that's for sure. But the hard work is worth it! We are having ours a few weeks before we leave.

#4 meldal101010

• 444 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 10:34 AM

I am having a jack/jill stag/ette party. A whole bunch of us are heading to British Columbia to go houseboating for a weekend in the summer!! Its going to be a balst. My FI is still having a men-only stag sometime but all of my GF's live on the other side of the country, so i'l be waiting till Mexico to do the girls night!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users