Photo

Non Resort Wedding Planner/Coordinator

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 soon2BMrs.Prince

soon2BMrs.Prince
  • 212 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 12:48 AM

I'm beginning to think that maybe I should consult with a wedding planner to help me with the planning of my wedding. I'm sure my question is posted somewhere on the forum, but I don't know where to look for it. Did anyone use a wedding planner to assist them with their wedding plans? If so, did you use someone from your hometown or someone from the area in which you will be married and how did you go about finding them?

#2 Danyelle

Danyelle
    • 368 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 10:54 AM

Funny I should see your post right now.
      I'm planning a FL wedding and my mother just sent me a link that may help you out.

Wedding, Special Event, Party and Meeting Event Venues, Caterers, Event Planners & Photographers Event Planning Resource

Maybe they have cancun planners?

#3 soon2BMrs.Prince

soon2BMrs.Prince
      • 212 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 11:49 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Danyelle
        Funny I should see your post right now.
        I'm planning a FL wedding and my mother just sent me a link that may help you out.

Wedding, Special Event, Party and Meeting Event Venues, Caterers, Event Planners & Photographers Event Planning Resource

Maybe they have cancun planners?
        Thanks for the info...I'll look into it.

#4 Destination Scout

Destination Scout
        • 600 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 12:08 AM

My friend, Julieta, is a well established wedding coordinator in Cancun. She is very responsive, speaks great english, available on Skype and is very dependable. floresjulieta@prodigy.net.mx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users