Affordable St.Lucia Photographers!!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 CallieC328

• 7 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 02:28 PM

I am looking for an affordable St. Lucia Photographer. My wedding is still a ways away but I am trying to get as much done as possible.

Thank you,

#2 Tonir

• 283 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 03:03 PM

I'm getting married in St. Thomas and checked out a lot of the local photographers, only to discover it was more economical to have my photographer fly in. My photographer is TammyB and you can check out her website Tammy B Photography You might want to consider something like that too. Good luck!

#3 Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 6,368 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 02:12 PM

I would look into Ray from Karay Media. Karay Media Productions - Wedding Photography in St. Lucia I was going to hire him until I won my photography on this forum. Someone on BDW used a different local photog and posted pics on here, but I can't remember who!

#4 leahstafford

• 713 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 07:19 PM

Flying someone in from the states is always another option. There are a ton of people to pick from!

#5 sn0048

• 264 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 09:05 PM

Check out Bill Mortley his prices are affordable and the quality of pictures are awesome!

#6 TammyB

• 10,630 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 09:06 AM

We have several photographers on the forum, most of which are actually from the states. What's nice about flying in your photographer, is that you usually get more bang for your buck. For example, when I got married I hired a local photographer and paid $400.00 an hour for him, where most photographers have one price and will shoot, a pre wedding event, all day wedding coverage and usually a TTD or day after shoot, all for one set price.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users