Jump to content

Photo

Please vote for my foster dogs


  • Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#21 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
  • Moderators
  • 25,218 posts
  • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 27 August 2009 - 01:42 PM

voted!

typing more

#22 Sloan

Sloan
  • Sr. Member
  • 1,279 posts

    Posted 27 August 2009 - 01:44 PM

    Great pictures Tammy! I put my votes in. Nacho is my fav :)

    #23 rodent

    rodent

      VIP Member

    • VIP Member
    • 18,759 posts

      Posted 27 August 2009 - 01:49 PM

      you should win pretty easily. your pictures are the best.

      I did vote for a couple of others that were adorable, too.

      #24 TammyB

      TammyB
      • Sr. Member
      • 10,630 posts

        Posted 27 August 2009 - 01:51 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Alyssa
        i just voted Tammy! damn there are some cutie pies!!!! your pics are adorable :)
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Abbie
        voted!

        typing more
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Sloan
        Great pictures Tammy! I put my votes in. Nacho is my fav :)
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Morgan
        you should win pretty easily. your pictures are the best.

        I did vote for a couple of others that were adorable, too.
        Thank you. I' am getting worried, Roja had a good lead yesterday, but her votes slowed down today, I wouldn't want to make her mad by telling her she didn't make it. lol

        #25 boscobel

        boscobel
        • VIP Member
        • 24,213 posts

          Posted 27 August 2009 - 01:57 PM

          So not to cheat or anything, but I clicked back on the webpage b/c I wanted to see the leaders and all I saw were the photos with the boxes. So I figured if I tried to vote again, it would say that I already did and show me the results. BUT it let me vote again! And Roja is still up there Tammy. I think she was in the top 3 that I could tell skimming thru the page real quick.

          #26 TammyB

          TammyB
          • Sr. Member
          • 10,630 posts

            Posted 27 August 2009 - 01:59 PM

            I'm not sure how that would work Carly, they said you can only vote once, so I wonder if they will check IP address or something? I have to admit I tried to vote again as well. lol

            #27 DanielleNDerek

            DanielleNDerek
            • VIP Member
            • 18,452 posts

              Posted 27 August 2009 - 02:00 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by TammyB
              Thank you. I' am getting worried, Roja had a good lead yesterday, but her votes slowed down today, I wouldn't want to make her mad by telling her she didn't make it. lol
              haha you dont wanna get on her badside. I voted for all of your doggies and a few of the other ones. Some of those pics were so darn cute and some others were so darn funny. I'll send my sis a copy of the link too.
              ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
              Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
              Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

              #28 DRB

              DRB
              • Member
              • 647 posts

                Posted 27 August 2009 - 11:44 PM

                I had to vote for Nismo! Besides the fact that the picture is gorgeous Tammy knows that I have a soft spot for the little guy

                #29 TammyB

                TammyB
                • Sr. Member
                • 10,630 posts

                  Posted 28 August 2009 - 08:19 AM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by *~*Mel*~*
                  I had to vote for Nismo! Besides the fact that the picture is gorgeous Tammy knows that I have a soft spot for the little guy
                  Thanks Mel and Nismo says thank you as well :-)

                  #30 kate.com

                  kate.com

                    VIP Member

                  • VIP Member
                  • 8,921 posts

                    Posted 28 August 2009 - 10:02 AM

                    I voted for the pups... so cute!




                    0 user(s) are reading this topic

                    0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users