The Cheering Squad (whenever you workout)

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 BachataBride

• Banned
  • 9,310 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 02:56 PM

There is actually a thread like this started already...

#12 FutureMsMoulton

• 762 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 06:06 PM

So you guys motivated me yesterday I put up all of my p90x charts and started my weeks... yesterday was back & chest followed up by ab ripper. Today is suppose to be Plymetrics by i have terrible knees and can't jump so I'm subing in Core Synergies. I also mowed the lawn and weeded me garden that was a workout in itsself!

Keep going girls we'll look great!

#13 *~*Mel*~*

• 647 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by FutureMsMoulton
        I just got back from Las Vegas so I am going to be needing to do a workout really bad today! For all of you that are getting out and doing it thats great! You motivate me to keep on going! Mel I LOVE the P90x and I put a posting to extra worksheets on the p90x thread on here if you need some!

Our engagment photos are on friday so I need to get a couple workouts in between now and then! Keep it up ladies doing great!
        Awesome thanks! I'm on day 6 now and I have to say that I really like it! I couldn't walk after plyo but kempo was fun today!

#14 SSNM

• 675 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 01:36 AM

I got in my back workout and 45 minutes of elliptical but missed my second cardio

On a positive, I stuck to my diet today and I am down to 122 lbs! (I was 135 lbs in July).

Yea me!

#15 SSNM

• 675 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 07:44 PM

Okay update (a bit shaky)

Sept 5 - 45 min aquafit (as instructor)
            - Shoulder workout
            - 45 min elliptical
            Sept 6 - Arm workout
            Sept 7 - 45 minute treadmill

Confessions: missed my second cardio and my circuit and I ate at Mandarin Chinese Buffet -- mostly cooked veggies and grilled stuff but still had 2 pieces of garlic bread...then I had a chocolate bar later that day, oiyee

#16 FutureMsMoulton

• 762 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 08:35 PM

I haven't worked out at all this week and I am feeling beyond lazy, but I was planning to go and workout tonight, but gave blood today and they informed me i couldn't! GRRRRRR

Mel-- I love Kenpo and Cardio! bad knees make it hard for me to do the ply one

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users