Photo

Sheraton Hacienda Del Mar

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#31 TammyB

TammyB
  • 10,630 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 09:03 AM

Did you talk to Irma about the Palapa area? what did she say about it fitting 100 people? How did you like the Sheraton?

#32 TammyB

TammyB
    • 10,630 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 09:33 AM

BUMP for Jessica

#33 Jtds2713

Jtds2713
      • 714 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 03:51 PM

Thank you Tammy!

#34 swang005

swang005
        • 8 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 03:26 PM

Can someone send me pics of the different options for ceremony for Sheraton, other than on the beach? I don't think to deal with the sand...

#35 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
          • 1,876 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 03:41 PM

Michelle,

I chose not to get married in the sand either. I was married at the palapa. you can check out the pics of my wedding in the slideshow my photographer did ....the link is in my siggy.

Also, you could get married at the D'Cortez restaurant...where TammyB had her reception...I look for the link to her slideshow, or at the terrace in front of Pithyasis (I know I spelled it wrong).
            My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
            Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#36 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
            • 1,876 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 03:42 PM

Here is Tammy's slideshow.. http://www.juancarlo...ammy/index.html

she was married in the sand, but her reception was at D'Cortez
              My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
              Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#37 swang005

swang005
              • 8 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 03:50 PM

Thanks. I saw your pics and forward them to my FI. I thought they were beautiful! Did you like having the ceremony at the Palapas? Was it private?

#38 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
                • 1,876 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 04:16 PM

Yes, the ceremony was at the palapa and I really don't think any area except the church or another building on the property is private. The palapa is kinda in the middle of the resort. I thought I wasn't going to like that everyone (hotel guests, etc.) would be walking by and looking at us, but I really didn't care or even notice the day of. I was in my own little world. It really was lovely.
                  My new man....Donovan

#39 TammyB

TammyB
                  • 10,630 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 04:33 PM

Have you checked out the church at the Sheraton? SO pretty... Like Jess said we got married on the beach in front of DeCortez, it ws pretty quiet, course we were also married on a Tuesday.

#40 Minx1969

Minx1969
                    • 28 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 01:39 PM

Wow..Great pictures Tammy..

There is another event going on at the Sheraton which is why we can't have the reception at De Cortez.

Have the photographer - starting my dress shopping.

Recommendations on hair/makeup?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users