Photo

Why the D. R.??

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 shoyum

shoyum
  • 159 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 05:58 PM

Main reason for us was b/c no blood test! Way easier all we have to do is wait 3 days- and actually we are having a symblolic ceremony and my wc told me we actually only need to be in the DR for two days for that type.

#12 ali0284

ali0284
    • 226 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 07:40 PM

I've been to punta cana before and loved it!! IT was between Mexico and DR but to be honest; it seems as though the resorts are a lot bigger in the DR...and i like the thought of being able to have space if needed :) Especially when the 2 families don't really get along
      ~*I believe in the sand beneath my toes, the beach gives a feeling an earthy feeling*~

#13 SSNM

SSNM
      • 675 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 12:07 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by BachataBride
        I picked it because it was the cheapest with good quality for my family & friends to join us! Plain & simple! :)
        Ditto!

I liked it because it had enough elements that made it affordable for me and my guests without risking being ghetto. Definately good value for money!

#14 Glamourina

Glamourina
        • 198 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 07:19 PM

We chose it because of the BEAUTIFUL beach in Punta Cana.. As well, wedding packages and vendors are much cheaper in the DR than in Mexico

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users