Photo

Cute $3 bags at WalMart

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 BakersGirl

BakersGirl
  • 324 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 11:47 PM

I'm not a huge Wal-Mart fan, but I was in there this evening and saw some cute mesh bags on clearance. Bought one to show FI and it's a go! They are really cute. They come in Pink/White, Teal/White, and other summery colors, both flowers and stripes. I can email you a pic if you want to send me your email address. Sorry, I dont know how to post pictures. I would say they are 24" wide and 16" high. No type of closure at the top, but they do have a small pocket inside. Let me know if you need more info!
    :
    Kelly & Michael
    May 2, 2010
    http://www.weddingco.../o102zbhsyi.png

#2 NyBeachBride

NyBeachBride
    • 295 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 12:08 AM

thanks for sharing, send me a pic please...babiexoxo@hotmail.com
      "

#3 Islandbride2b

Islandbride2b
      • 198 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 09:59 PM

thanks! Can we see a pic please?!!

#4 candicemarie

candicemarie
        • 271 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 10:28 PM

Great find!!! I'd love a pic, too, please! candice_17@msn.com

#5 candicemarie

candicemarie
          • 271 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 06:22 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by BakersGirl
            I'm not a huge Wal-Mart fan, but I was in there this evening and saw some cute mesh bags on clearance. Bought one to show FI and it's a go! They are really cute. They come in Pink/White, Teal/White, and other summery colors, both flowers and stripes. I can email you a pic if you want to send me your email address. Sorry, I dont know how to post pictures. I would say they are 24" wide and 16" high. No type of closure at the top, but they do have a small pocket inside. Let me know if you need more info!
            I bought some today! Thanks Bakersgirl!! They're over by the clearance pool items at the front of the one I went to today, not by the regular tote bags. I put a regular roll of paper towels on one of them so y'all could see how big they are. They had bright yellow (pic), turquoise (pic), pink (dark but bright), orange (dark but bright) and green (grass colored, not lime).

Click the image to open in full size.

#6 jessiee223

jessiee223
            • 128 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 06:44 PM

Thanks for the pictures...these bags are great for the price. I will have to check them out.
              Jessie and Jeff - Mexico 2010

#7 jmiranda

jmiranda
              • 697 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 07:25 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by BakersGirl
                Can you please tell me which walmart you bought them at because I bought mine about a week ago and now I have more guests attending and I need more bags.

The walmart I bought them at doesnt have anymore!!!

#8 ClintsGurl09

ClintsGurl09
                • 660 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 07:31 PM

I saw these same bags and purchased 5, don't you just love a great deal?

#9 candicemarie

candicemarie
                  • 271 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 09:02 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by ClintsGurl09
                    I saw these same bags and purchased 5, don't you just love a great deal?
                    Absolutely!! I love, love, love bargains!

#10 liznsergio

liznsergio
                    • 400 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 11:17 PM

Those are just the kind of bags I've been looking for!!!!!! (The plaid pattern). I' going to rush over there tomorrow....hopefully they still have some! Thanks BakersGirl and thanks CandiceMarie for posting pictures!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users