Photo

Moon Palace 2010 Brides!!

• Please log in to reply
2186 replies to this topic

#341 Jodimichelle

Jodimichelle
  • 310 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 03:36 PM

As much as I am excited about finding my bridesmaid dresses I am also a little stressed as well... The dresses cost around 160 and I am not sure if that is going to be a problem. I have to get them all (10) together and have them get sized and order the dresses.I chose the color coral. No shoes yet...and i have to find shoes for myselfffff!!!!! Ahh..

GIFTS for your bridesmaids suggestions?!
    24 Rooms Booked!

#342 Jodimichelle

Jodimichelle
    • 310 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 03:36 PM

As much as I am excited about finding my bridesmaid dresses I am also a little stressed as well... The dresses cost around 160 and I am not sure if that is going to be a problem. I have to get them all (10) together and have them get sized and order the dresses.I chose the color coral. No shoes yet...and i have to find shoes for myselfffff!!!!! Ahh..

GIFTS for your bridesmaids suggestions?!
      24 Rooms Booked!

#343 Carly022010

Carly022010
      • 13 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 07:22 PM

Bridesmaids Dresses were super stressful for me too! I have 6 girls in my wedding and the dresses ended up being around $160. I'm just letting them do whatever they want for shoes.

For their gifts...I'm having all of them over for a brunch and a consultation with a make-up artist from Bobbi Brown soooo I got them each monogramed make-up bags from pottery barn and putting a gift certificate for nordstrom so they can buy the make - up they liked...or whatever they want. My bridesmaids are all soooo different I had a really hard time coming up with something.....

#344 FutureMsMoulton

FutureMsMoulton
        • 762 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 08:01 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Carly022010
          Bridesmaids Dresses were super stressful for me too! I have 6 girls in my wedding and the dresses ended up being around $160. I'm just letting them do whatever they want for shoes.

For their gifts...I'm having all of them over for a brunch and a consultation with a make-up artist from Bobbi Brown soooo I got them each monogramed make-up bags from pottery barn and putting a gift certificate for nordstrom so they can buy the make - up they liked...or whatever they want. My bridesmaids are all soooo different I had a really hard time coming up with something.....
          I started out with 7 girls and I am down to 4 girls and 2 gay guys to stand on my side... my bridesmaids and men. I had 3 girls drop out and one in the last month. Just a heads up for those of u planning on having ppl and your date is still a ways away!

#345 Jodimichelle

Jodimichelle
          • 310 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 11:51 PM

I knooow i have ten now, and I already had some say they may not be coming. I had to give them a "deadline" though. I need to order the bridesmaid dresses the beg. of Jan to have them in on time. I said if they decide to come last minute we will work something out.

Question: Beach wedding! Did not think of this... My aunt said she went to a wedding on the beach and her chair kept sinkin into the sand, so did her feet. I am assuming this will happen to my beach wedding guests. I wonder if I should say everyone come in nice flip flops? What is another way? Is that silly?
            Also, do the bridesmaid stand on the sand as well? If there is not a platform for them, I prob will have them barefoot.
            24 Rooms Booked!

#346 TonyandTricia

TonyandTricia
            • 426 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 12:08 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Jodimichelle
              I knooow i have ten now, and I already had some say they may not be coming. I had to give them a "deadline" though. I need to order the bridesmaid dresses the beg. of Jan to have them in on time. I said if they decide to come last minute we will work something out.

Question: Beach wedding! Did not think of this... My aunt said she went to a wedding on the beach and her chair kept sinkin into the sand, so did her feet. I am assuming this will happen to my beach wedding guests. I wonder if I should say everyone come in nice flip flops? What is another way? Is that silly?
              Also, do the bridesmaid stand on the sand as well? If there is not a platform for them, I prob will have them barefoot.
              I stole this from someone else, but on our website we put...

"Remember to dress for the elements (sun, sand and water). Leave your high heels, jackets, and ties at home!"

#347 Jodimichelle

Jodimichelle
              • 310 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 12:13 AM

That is cute..

Are you having your bridesmaids wear shoes shoes? Or flip flops..?barefoot? I guess I could have them decide.
                How do you want your guests to dress?
                24 Rooms Booked!

#348 TonyandTricia

TonyandTricia
                • 426 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 12:38 AM

We're not having a "beach wedding," but I'm still deciding on the whole bridesmaid part. I'm thinking a cute sandle of some sort. Not sure yet. I'll just leave it up to them most likely.

I've been telling my guests sun dresses for the ladies and slacks, collared shirt for the guys.

#349 FutureMsMoulton

FutureMsMoulton
                  • 762 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 06:10 AM

I had my girls buy all matching sandals at target earlier this spring, but all of the guests are going to go barefoot once we get to the aisle!

#350 Woodsylou

Woodsylou
                    • 545 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 09:01 AM

won't the sand be hot?!

you girls are mad having so many bridesmaids etc! i have one grown up bridesmaid and two flower girls.

i know it's rude to ask, but do you girls all have a huge budget to play with?

i am wearing heels for my beach wedding, i don't care if i sink, they're so pretty!
                      a UK bride :)

35 fabulous people booked! 31 at The Moon Palace, 4 offsite! YAY!

My planning thread! http://bestdestinati....k-bride-61178/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users