2186 replies to this topic

#11 cb280182

cb280182
  • 107 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 05:59 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by angelalanahung
    Hi,

I also booked with VH. I haven't heard much from them apart from receiving a pack with forms that I need to fill in asking what colours we would like etc...

We went for the deluxe wedding package, we get the sapphire collection but VH said that all we need to do is request a different collection and that shouldn't be a problem. I didn't like the sea shells that they include in that package. I always think they look a little tacky :~
    When are you getting married as I've had no info/ forms from Virgin at all, do you think I should contact them? its about 9 months til ours, maybe they will send it closer to the time? I looked at the package information the Moon Palace sent me .. Did you get the package info from Virgin or from Moon palace. I dont remember seeing anything about seashells but from other posts on here they dont seen to be going down too well!!

thanks for your help :)

#12 slapsappyhappy

slapsappyhappy
    • 443 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 10:50 AM

I looked at the collections and I LOVE the sapphire collection! how can seashells be tacky if you are getting married on a beach? lol! that is the whole purpose of getting married at MP- ocean, beach, tropics... then the seashells fit right in with the theme, and you don't even have to pay extra!

My FI likes the amber but I think that I am going to pull a bridezilla and overrule him b/c my bridesmaid dresses are going to be a similar shade of blue. The amber is nice but the shells are making me lean towards the sapphire. I have attached the file with the pictures of each collection, compliments of Rachel :-) does anyone have pictures of the bouquets for each collection?

Attached Files

#13 slapsappyhappy

slapsappyhappy
      • 443 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 10:56 AM

I looked at the collections and I LOVE the sapphire collection! how can seashells be tacky if you are getting married on a beach? lol! that is the whole purpose of getting married at MP- ocean, beach, tropics... then the seashells fit right in with the theme, and you don't even have to pay extra!

My FI likes the amber but I think that I am going to pull a bridezilla and overrule him b/c my bridesmaid dresses are going to be a similar shade of blue. The amber is nice but the shells are making me lean towards the sapphire. I have attached the file with the pictures of each collection, compliments of Rachel :-) does anyone have pictures of the bouquets for each collection?

#14 cb280182

cb280182
        • 107 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 01:18 PM

Gutted, I dont have enough posts to open the package pdf!!

#15 angelalanahung

angelalanahung
          • 174 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 06:18 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by cb280182
            When are you getting married as I've had no info/ forms from Virgin at all, do you think I should contact them? its about 9 months til ours, maybe they will send it closer to the time? I looked at the package information the Moon Palace sent me .. Did you get the package info from Virgin or from Moon palace. I dont remember seeing anything about seashells but from other posts on here they dont seen to be going down too well!!

thanks for your help :)
            Hi!

I am getting married on May 17th 2010. VH sent me my package a couple of weeks after I booked mine. You should have received something by now so I would give them a call and chase it up.

So what have people said about the seashells? I haven't heard anything, just not for me :)

#16 angelalanahung

angelalanahung
            • 174 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 06:20 PM

Quote:
              Gutted, I dont have enough posts to open the package pdf!!
              I can email you these if you would like? :)

#17 Tanya Marie

Tanya Marie
              • 334 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 01:05 AM

slapsappyhappy - Would you mind emailing the collections set up. While I am not looking at the MP, I am looking at the Playacar Palace and everything is very similar across the palace resorts board. I have some points but it is telling me that I do not have the permission to view it. my email is tanya_armenti@yahoo.com
                Thank you Much!
                ~Tanya
                Happily Married after an AMAZING wedding at the Playaca Palace in Playa del Carmen, MX!!!

#18 cb280182

cb280182
                • 107 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 04:27 AM

Thanks ever so much, that would be great! my email is cb280182@hotmail.com.

#19 cb280182

cb280182
                  • 107 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 04:32 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by angelalanahung
                    Hi!

I am getting married on May 17th 2010. VH sent me my package a couple of weeks after I booked mine. You should have received something by now so I would give them a call and chase it up.

So what have people said about the seashells? I haven't heard anything, just not for me :)
                    Oh now I am getting worried, we booked our wedding through a little independant travel agent in April (2 days before the swine flu breakout, you can imagine all the comments we got when we told people where we were going!) I have virgins contact details so I going to give them a quick email today and maybe pop into the travel agents saturday. Has anyone decided which gazebo you would like? Think we are going for the Immaculate conception ( H2B is catholic) but no ideas evening events as yet. Thanks for your help

#20 angelalanahung

angelalanahung
                    • 174 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 04:47 AM

Quote:
                      Thanks ever so much, that would be great! my email is cb280182@hotmail.com.
                      All sent! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users