Photo

Moon Palace 2010 Brides!!

• Please log in to reply
2186 replies to this topic

#1731 orionandmari072510

orionandmari072510
  • 225 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 07:21 AM

We got married this weekend, July 25, 2010, at Moon Palace and it was AMAZING!

Words cannot describe how beautiful it was and how everything went so smoothly and even the weather which turned out amazingly gorgeous! I will be writing up my review next!

We did the Mayan Ceremony package combined with the complimentary. We also got the free cocktail because of the amount of guests that booked and moved it to the Beach.

Everything worked out perfectly.

Ladies! Do not worry! Moon Palace is awesome and they do a GREAT job organizing weddings!

37559_823323860902_68119863_43907305_4304895_n.jpg

#1732 bobella

bobella
    • 1 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 08:52 AM

Could you email me the Wedding collection too please??  Im getting married in 3 weeks in time at the Moon Palace Golf and Spa!!Thomas Cook are useless so Im having to do it all myself!!.... whats the different gazebos too do you have to book these in advance.  Wish id decided to stay in the UK after all now.

Also can anyone tell me if I need a Certificate of No Impediment??  The hotel say we just need

*passports

*birth certs

*Tourist Id

and the rest will be done for us??

My email address is claireanderson@rocketmail.com

#1733 orionandmari072510

orionandmari072510
      • 225 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 10:10 AM

Check out our moon palace wedding review. I will be adding to this with more pictures over time.

Thanks,

Mari

http://www.bestdesti...view-07-25-2010

#1734 Janelley100

Janelley100
        • 297 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 10:11 AM

Orionandmari,

WOW, you looked beautiful!  And those flowers looked amazing!  Congrats!!!

Janelley100

#1735 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 28 July 2010 - 10:15 AM

orion, can you also add a review to the hotel/resort section on moon palace and the vendor section for your vendors?  it will really help future brides as well as give props to your vendors...the tabs are above...

here is the link to moon palace where you can review:

Check out our moon palace wedding review. I will be adding to this with more pictures over time.

Thanks,

Mari

http://www.bestdesti...view-07-25-2010

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#1736 Janelley100

Janelley100
          • 297 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 10:16 AM

Ladies,

Finally got my review up....sorry it took a week longer than I thought.  Feel free to ask any questions.  I put a link at the bottom to a few of our photos....but there are so many more.  I'm at work right now, or I would post a ton of photos on the thread.  So sorry it isn't more colorful at the moment.  

http://www.bestdesti...10#post_1379507    

#1737 orionandmari072510

orionandmari072510
            • 225 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 10:21 AM

check out the moon palace resorts wedding website. It shows all the packages. I think its www.palaceresortsweddings.com. We booked everything directly with the resort which helped a lot. If you are having problems with coordinators I suggest asking for another if you can. Moon Palace on its own was great and hassle free in regards to the wedding, We didnt have it so easy with spa and trip credits. That was harder to schedule and fit in for us. We had planned on 3 trips and only could enjoy 1 with the credit. My mother in law had to book her spa 3 days in advance because it was super booked when we arrived. Otherwise it was an easy do for everything else.

#1738 orionandmari072510

orionandmari072510
              • 225 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 10:24 AM

of course! I will update that right now!

#1739 asbarret

asbarret
                • 217 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 06:34 AM

orion: do you remember which trips you can use the promotion dollars for, and which you have to pay for out of pocket? do you remember if deep sea fishing was available??

also, i know you can use 300 at the spa, but what about the salon??

im super paranoid about people not getting to do spa/excursions due to overbooking. i dont want anyone to be disappointed. im hoping that since we will be there in october, things might be a little slower...

#1740 Leigh17

Leigh17
                  • 339 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 07:01 AM

Originally Posted by asbarret 

orion: do you remember which trips you can use the promotion dollars for, and which you have to pay for out of pocket? do you remember if deep sea fishing was available??

also, i know you can use 300 at the spa, but what about the salon??

im super paranoid about people not getting to do spa/excursions due to overbooking. i dont want anyone to be disappointed. im hoping that since we will be there in october, things might be a little slower...

asbarret:

this site lists all the tours you can use vacation dollars on: http://www.palaceres...articleId=25220

Deep sea fishing is not one of the tours you can use the money on.

The $300 can be used at the spa &/or salon.  I had my hair & makeup done at the salon & that came out of my $300.  I still had money leftover for a 50 minute massage too.  You could also use the $300 for your nails (we had a free manicure & pedicure included in our Member booking so I didn't have to use the vacation dollars for that, but you can.)

I'm sure you'll be fine on booking excursions once you get there.  We had a large group & were all able to get the tours we wanted, but I would highly suggest that you & your guests book your spa appointments in advance.  It takes a long time to book things at the spa desk anyway so you'll also save yourself some vacation time by booking ahead of time.  Things might be slower in October but everyone will still be getting the $150/$300 at the spa once they arrive, so the best way to ensure you get the services & times you want is to book ahead.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users