Sign in to follow this  

On a lighter note...have you all ordered your dresses? I just ordered mine last night and I'm so excited. I got it from one of the online knock off shops in China. I read tons of reviews on the pro's and cons and just decided that I would shoot for the moon and be happy if I got a pretty dress that fit! I put a link to the dress I ordered below. :)

Wedding Dresses - Sheath Dress with Sweetheart Dropped Waist - WD0645

pretty dress!

soooo....i just found out that aventura spa/cove now allows children. this was my first pick of resort. since i am so far out...i kinda want to change now. any thoughts?

you want to change from mp to aventura spa? have you paid any deposits or anything? i think you should go with the one yuo really really want, if it's the aventura spa then go for it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by asbarret View Post
pretty dress!

soooo....i just found out that aventura spa/cove now allows children. this was my first pick of resort. since i am so far out...i kinda want to change now. any thoughts?
I just got married at ASP in November...and they do allow kids but only on half the resort (the cove side). So it limits you to one gazebo and only a few of the reception sites. This wasn't a problem for us because the Cove side is actually where we wanted everything but thought I would give the heads up.
I'm going to a wedding at Moon Palace in October so I can't really compare but we LOVED ASP...it was absolutely perfect!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaM View Post
I just got married at ASP in November...and they do allow kids but only on half the resort (the cove side). So it limits you to one gazebo and only a few of the reception sites. This wasn't a problem for us because the Cove side is actually where we wanted everything but thought I would give the heads up.
I'm going to a wedding at Moon Palace in October so I can't really compare but we LOVED ASP...it was absolutely perfect!
Thanks NaM. do you have pictures of the gazeebo??

OMG I just booked Tamm's Photos!!!! It seems so much more real when you start booking and finalizing things even though the wedding is months away!

I have seen nothing but good reviews, they said they just did weddings at Moon Palace in November and December, I really hope those brides post their pics!

Hi everyone! Does anyone have any suggestions on how and when to distribute OOT bags. I would realy like them to be in the rooms when the guest arrive but is that possible? Any information would help. Thanks a bunch.-Jenna