Sign in to follow this  
mpajkos

Maggie Sottero: Phillipa for sale

Phillipa - by Maggie SotteroI have a Maggie Sottero called Phillipa for sale. The bust was made into a sweetheart and the dress is a size 8. It was altered to fit me at 5ft 3in and I was a size 4 in normal clothes. I want to sell my veil with the dress too for $800 (obo). Originally paid $1400.

(having a hard time adding a pic that is small enough pm me for an actual pic)

Oooh, I so want to find this dress so I can try it on! I am quite a bit taller than you so unfortunately it won't work. I am sure you won't have a hard time selling it though ...it's beautiful!

Hi, Im sure you no longer have the dress for sale, but I was hoping you might be able to send me a pic of the dress with a sweetheart neckline. I am planninig to get this dress and would like to have this alteration done. Also, was it pricey for the alteration?

I have the same question as the other girl: I was hoping you might be able to send me a pic of the dress with a sweetheart neckline. I have my dress and am thinking about having this alteration done. Also, was it pricey for the alteration? Thanks so much!!  P.S. I LOVE THIS DRESS!!