Photo

Maggie Sottero: Phillipa for sale

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 mpajkos

mpajkos
  • 359 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 05:48 PM

Phillipa - by Maggie SotteroI have a Maggie Sottero called Phillipa for sale. The bust was made into a sweetheart and the dress is a size 8. It was altered to fit me at 5ft 3in and I was a size 4 in normal clothes. I want to sell my veil with the dress too for $800 (obo). Originally paid $1400.

(having a hard time adding a pic that is small enough pm me for an actual pic)

#2 ~Angela~

~Angela~
    • 4,172 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 05:50 PM

Oooh, I so want to find this dress so I can try it on! I am quite a bit taller than you so unfortunately it won't work. I am sure you won't have a hard time selling it though ...it's beautiful!

#3 meli122

meli122
      • 269 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 10:18 PM

Is the dress still available? What are your measurements?

#4 madylan

madylan
        • 1 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 09:45 PM

Hi, Im sure you no longer have the dress for sale, but I was hoping you might be able to send me a pic of the dress with a sweetheart neckline. I am planninig to get this dress and would like to have this alteration done. Also, was it pricey for the alteration?

#5 smacmann

smacmann
          • 2 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 12:44 PM

I have the same question as the other girl: I was hoping you might be able to send me a pic of the dress with a sweetheart neckline. I have my dress and am thinking about having this alteration done. Also, was it pricey for the alteration? Thanks so much!!  P.S. I LOVE THIS DRESS!!

#6 smacmann

smacmann
            • 2 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 10:03 AM

did you ever get a response about your inquiry?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users