Sign in to follow this  
finzup

WTB: Spanish for Dummies books

I had more than I thought...I have 8 Spanish Phrases for Dummies left.

I also have 1 Daily Spanish for Dummies and 4 Cocktails for Dummies.

Let me know if you're interested!

Hi...I have 6 Spanish for Dummies pocket books...but live in Canada so the shipping may be a little more expensive than usual. If you send me your zip code...I can try to calculate it if you're interested.

Where in Canada did you buy the Spanish for Dummies?? I'm actually looking for the cocktails for dummies and can't find them. I see most people are getting them at Target, But Canada doesnt have Target. Any Ideas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoyum View Post
Where in Canada did you buy the Spanish for Dummies?? I'm actually looking for the cocktails for dummies and can't find them. I see most people are getting them at Target, But Canada doesnt have Target. Any Ideas?
I bought mine through Ebay...but just recently sold them to another BDW bride. I searched everywhere and could never find them so I ended up printing off my own spanish books with a bit of help from some other BDW brides :)

I found the link that I can print off the spanish for dummies! I printed them out and they look great. No luck yet with cocktails for dummies. Ill have to keep checking ebay. Or stop at a Target on my next trip to the states.