Jump to content

Photo

Gran Porto Real?!?!?


  • Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 Dilara

Dilara
  • Jr. Member
  • 233 posts

    Posted 12 August 2010 - 01:51 AM

    I'm getting married at the GPR in November 2010... so far I've heard good things about it but I'd love some feedback from past brides! I like the options they offer and it seems like you get the most bang for your buck there. Thoughts?



    #22 JasChristina10

    JasChristina10
    • Newbie
    • 2 posts

      Posted 30 August 2010 - 11:09 PM

      My fiance and I are getting married at the Gran Porto Real on October 23, 2010!  Just 54 more days (thank you Iphone App!).  I'd love to give feedback if anyone wants some... we'll be at the Gran Porto for 5 days then switch to the Royal for our honeymoon.  Can't wait!!!



      #23 Dilara

      Dilara
      • Jr. Member
      • 233 posts

        Posted 31 August 2010 - 12:51 AM



        Originally Posted by JasChristina10 

        My fiance and I are getting married at the Gran Porto Real on October 23, 2010!  Just 54 more days (thank you Iphone App!).  I'd love to give feedback if anyone wants some... we'll be at the Gran Porto for 5 days then switch to the Royal for our honeymoon.  Can't wait!!!


        I would LOVE some feedback when you get back! I haven't heard from anyone who got married there and would love to hear your thoughts :)



        #24 yquezada8

        yquezada8
        • Newbie
        • 9 posts

          Posted 30 September 2012 - 11:11 AM

          My husband and I got married at GPR Paya del Carmen in May of  2012. Our ceremony and reception were on North Beach. I highly recommend this resort for destination weddings, they were very accommodating to our large party of 86 people. Everyone had the best time and the wedding was absolutely beautiful! I could go on and on about how amazing the staff was on our big day and throughout our entire stay. Not to mention the resort if beautiful, clean and our master sweet was AMAZING!!!!!

           

          Zulma our wedding coordinator went above and beyond to make us happy and as she assured us everything went really well the day of. Also the resort is centrally located in Playa del Carmen so there is tons of fun stuff to do. I would like to add that the people that work in the spa have magical hands, I had the best massage and facial ever the day before my wedding!! My husband and I and even some of our guests plan to return in 2013 as a group because we had such an amazing time! If you are considering this place I would just like to say DO IT! you will not regret it!!!



          #25 Matt Adcock

          Matt Adcock
          • Vendor
          • 1,243 posts

            Posted 02 October 2012 - 10:36 AM

            Originally Posted by yquezada8 

            My husband and I got married at GPR Paya del Carmen in May of  2012. Our ceremony and reception were on North Beach. I highly recommend this resort for destination weddings, they were very accommodating to our large party of 86 people. Everyone had the best time and the wedding was absolutely beautiful! I could go on and on about how amazing the staff was on our big day and throughout our entire stay. Not to mention the resort if beautiful, clean and our master sweet was AMAZING!!!!!

             

            Zulma our wedding coordinator went above and beyond to make us happy and as she assured us everything went really well the day of. Also the resort is centrally located in Playa del Carmen so there is tons of fun stuff to do. I would like to add that the people that work in the spa have magical hands, I had the best massage and facial ever the day before my wedding!! My husband and I and even some of our guests plan to return in 2013 as a group because we had such an amazing time! If you are considering this place I would just like to say DO IT! you will not regret it!!!

            Thanks for sharing your experience yquezada8!!!

             

            We agree with you that this resort is a great option :)

             

             

             

             

             

             

            Here is the inspirational story: http://delsolphotogr...leries/?gal=792

             

            Best wishes!!



            #26 yquezada8

            yquezada8
            • Newbie
            • 9 posts

              Posted 03 October 2012 - 09:08 AM

              Wow beautiful pictures! Yes, Gran Porto Real is truly an amazing place. I can't wait to go back!!



              #27 Matt Adcock

              Matt Adcock
              • Vendor
              • 1,243 posts

                Posted 03 October 2012 - 12:45 PM

                Originally Posted by yquezada8 

                Wow beautiful pictures! Yes, Gran Porto Real is truly an amazing place. I can't wait to go back!!

                Thanks for your kind comments yquezada8!!

                 

                Feel free to follow us on Facebook for more inspiration: https://www.facebook...945?ref=tn_tnmn

                 

                We are constantly uploading images of weddings, conceptual underwater art, travel, funny stories, etc...

                 

                Saludos,



                #28 TammyWright

                TammyWright

                  Admin & Owner

                • Administrators
                • 11,659 posts
                • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

                Posted 17 October 2012 - 07:36 AM

                Just a reminder that the webinar for The Royal Playa del Carmen and Gran Porto Real Resorts is this Saturday.  There is still time to register.


                Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

                 
                Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
                 
                Awards and recognition: 
                Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.





                0 user(s) are reading this topic

                0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users