Sign in to follow this  
wemkulaf

RIU Negril Royal Package Pictures

Hello All, I have choosen RIU Negril as my resort and the Royal Package. Does anyone have any pictures of what these decorations look like?

Did anyone do any add on for this package?

Hello Tory, have you choosen a date yet? I was trying to decide between to two also before I made my decision. But we decided on RIU Negril, cause of the price difference for our guest. The RTP was about $200 more a night, but other than that you get pretty much the same in both hotels. And the other deciding factor was RTP did not have our date available. So anyway maybe that little bit of info will help you come closer to deciding.

hey wemkulaf,

we just sent in to confirm our date at the rtb, we would like to get married om july 23 2010, i hope they have that date available, i really like the resort......right now, we are working w/ a travel agent, trying to get the lowest possible rates for the rtb...right now they are about $175-200 more expensive than riu negril.....im waitin to see the rates she gets back 2 us, then i will be better able to make a decision...i will keep u guys posted

Hello Torywedd,

Any word on your confirmation yet? I know how it is to have to wait, I place mine on a Friday so all weekend I was hoping RIU Negril had me date, it was a great feeling to get that email on Monday morning with the booking confirmation from RIU. Keep me posted.

Also I just booked my photograhper for my wedding day, that was a relief. I got quotes and researched all the vendors listed on this website and finally made a decision. That Task is checked off my list.

I sent my STD notecards and magnets out yesterday, another task off my list.

hey ladies, i just got my confirmation back from the rtb for july 23 2010 and i am sooooo happy they had my date available, although the rtb is a tad bit more pricey than riu negril, it probably is because the resort has been renovate...i truly love the way the resort looks and it gets great reviews, plus the coordinator has answered my emails very quickly....hope this helps u ladies