Photo

ROR poolside reception - upgrade to Jamaican menu?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jawedding

jawedding
  • 197 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 03:22 PM

Hi!

I have booked a poolside reception, and chandlyn sent me a copy of the BBQ menu. SO I have two questions:

1. It lists ribs, chicken breast, beef, sausage and shrimp. Do you choose from these, or are they all part of the dinner? (I realize it's buffet)

2. A few people have said that they recommend "upgrading" to the "jamaican" menu. What does this mean? Chandlyn didn't send me anything regarding a menu upgrade.. and I can't figure it out from this forum, can anybody fill me in? or direct me to an appropriate thread?

Thanks!! :)
    33 People Booked!!

#2 Scott-Pierre

Scott-Pierre
    • 456 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 07:32 AM

Here is a previous thread with all of the menu options. I am assuming that the one with the oxtail and curry food is the jamaican menu. Not sure if the prices have changed or not. Hope this helps!

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t37412

#3 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
      • 813 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 11:38 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by jawedding
        Hi!

I have booked a poolside reception, and chandlyn sent me a copy of the BBQ menu. SO I have two questions:

1. It lists ribs, chicken breast, beef, sausage and shrimp. Do you choose from these, or are they all part of the dinner? (I realize it's buffet)

They are all a part of dinner. Its a buffet so they just cook the meat on the grill right there and then put it into chafing dishes on the buffet. I think it does vary though, becuase I don't remember sausages! But the shrimp was GOOD!

2. A few people have said that they recommend "upgrading" to the "jamaican" menu. What does this mean? Chandlyn didn't send me anything regarding a menu upgrade.. and I can't figure it out from this forum, can anybody fill me in? or direct me to an appropriate thread?

I believe that the thread was provided in the next post. For 2009 the price is $55.00 per person. Not sure if there is a upgrade fee. You can tell her the menu you want when you arrive, or you can contact Chandlyn to inquire.

Thanks!! :)

Good luck with your planning!

#4 Jenna in Jamaica

Jenna in Jamaica
        • 166 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 11:34 PM

is it just me, or does that link to the other thread not work? :-(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users