JulieG
    • VIP Member
    • 8,323 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 01:08 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by beachbride

for Julie....

Click the image to open in full size.
      They look great Shelley. I am glad everyone likes them so much.

#33 KayKay

KayKay
      • 81 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 01:21 PM

Shelley, I just ordered from VistaPrint yesterday. I used this link to coupons when I was ready to order. If you scroll to the bottom you get 60% off of magnets. I started my order with an email discount they sent me and my total was around $40 for large magnets, but when I used this link it came out to $19.99!
        Just be careful not to select any other offers! Hope this works...» Vistaprint Coupon Codes & Vistaprint.com Coupons for Vista Print
        Kacey & Eric
        March 14, 2008

#34 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 10,366 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 01:23 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by KayKay
          Shelley, I just ordered from VistaPrint yesterday. I used this link to coupons when I was ready to order. If you scroll to the bottom you get 60% off of magnets. I started my order with an email discount they sent me and my total was around $40 for large magnets, but when I used this link it came out to $19.99!
          Just be careful not to select any other offers! Hope this works...» Vistaprint Coupon Codes & Vistaprint.com Coupons for Vista Print
          thanks, my std's have been sent out a while ago, Julie just wanted to see how they came out....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users