Photo

Kauai Wedding planner and/or photographers

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 cryssfriend

cryssfriend
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 07:15 PM

I am getting married June 4th 2010 in Kauai. I have been looking online and such for a planner or photographer because it is going to be just my fiance and I there. We are not bringing anyone else. I just want to get married somewhere pretty and spend the rest of the time having fun. My father bought us the tickets and we have a condo so I am just looking for the arrangements to get put together. I don't have a lot of money to spend on this because we are coming back to Oregon for the reception part of it with family and friends all of that. Since its just us I really don't want to spend a LOT on any of this. ANy ideas? I would like good pictures but they don't need to be top of the line. ugh. Know what I mean?
    THanks in advance for any advice!!!

#2 FutureMrsSharpe

FutureMrsSharpe
    • 73 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 10:28 AM

Welcome Cryssfriend! I'm also getting married in Kauai. We're using Kaye with Maile Weddings. So far she's been really helpful and quick to get back to me. Her packages include everything you need for a simple wedding and she is also a photographer and does all of the photos. There were some things in our package that we didn't want (the champagne toast) so she just kept the rest of the package the same and deducted the price of the champagne. I've also heard that there is a wedding coordinator named Dianna that is really good (I don't remember her company). There should be older posts under the Kauai section of the forum that have other recommendations. Hope this helps! Happy planning!

#3 FutureMrsSharpe

FutureMrsSharpe
      • 73 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 10:28 AM

Welcome Cryssfriend! I'm also getting married in Kauai. We're using Kaye with Maile Weddings. So far she's been really helpful and quick to get back to me. Her packages include everything you need for a simple wedding and she is also a photographer and does all of the photos. There were some things in our package that we didn't want (the champagne toast) so she just kept the rest of the package the same and deducted the price of the champagne. I've also heard that there is a wedding coordinator named Dianna that is really good (I don't remember her company). There should be older posts under the Kauai section of the forum that have other recommendations. Hope this helps! Happy planning!

#4 JayBee

JayBee
        • 238 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 03:17 PM

here's a link to one of the other threads... http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t43121

#5 JayBee

JayBee
          • 238 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 06:37 PM

I finally did my wedding review (w/ pics)! I hope it will give some of you a little insight and inspiration for your Kauai weddings here's the link: http://bestdestinati....-w-pics-49865/

#6 rene

rene
            • 6 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 07:44 PM

i think sean taylor is one of the best wedding photographers in kauai

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users