Not stressing enough?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 sn0048

• 264 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 05:00 PM

So we're leaving to St. Lucia on Monday and I feel like I have a good handle on things but I'm wondering if I am forgetting something because honestly I'm not stressing and am not in a frenzied panic like I usually am before trips...is this normal?

#2 Geralyn

• 2,677 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 05:59 PM

That is totally awesome that you are calm...don't stress over not being stressed!!! lol Enjoy your day!!

#3 sn0048

• 264 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 06:05 PM

Lol! Stress over not being stressed..that really does sound ridiculous! That is a good point thanks Geralyn :)

#4 EDSROSA

• 510 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 07:56 PM

OMG you must be sooo excited!!! The fact that you are not stressed is a good thing right?!?!?

#5 starchild

• Moderators
          • 26,161 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 08:33 PM

It's a perk of being 10000000% comfortable and ready to do this come hell or high water! LOL I was the same way, I had no anxiety leading up to the wedding or on the wedding day. I questioned it for a second but then I let go and realized it is okay NOT to stress, you just don't hear as much about it. I was just ready to go and it seems that you are too. Count your blessings and have fun

#6 sn0048

• 264 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 09:27 PM

It's a great thing to not stress and I am so excited to go! Thanks for the words of wisdom starchild and I'm glad I'm not the only one who has gone through it :)

#7 sunset78

• 1,280 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 11:06 AM

I can only hope I'll be so lucky when the date gets closer...lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users