DJ Mannia - First Review!

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 *~*Mel*~*

• 647 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 01:48 PM

We just booked and are really excited! I was also getting worried after hearing bad reviews about the resort DJ. Good music is really important to us!

#32 justgotengaged...nowwhat?

• 21 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 10:23 AM

Hi everyone, I am interested in DJ Mannia. Does anyone know what the day pass fee is for the Majestic Colonial? He told me he heard from another bride it is abotu $50 pp, I just want to verify before I book him!

#33 Autumn1

• 35 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 11:13 AM

We have him booked for our wedding in October 2010. Just keep in mind that he does bring a "helper" or someone with him. I had e-mailed him on that so I would know how much I needed to set aside for final payment and day passes.

#34 BLUSH*

• 34 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 04:46 PM

A GREAT DJ!!!

We just got married Aug. 1,2009 at The Excellence in Punta Cana. Everything was amazing. Carlos was helpful and always got back with us proptmly with answers to questions. We a huge music people so I was happy to hear that they had most mostly everything we requested.

Our guests has a wonderful time and we wanted to thank him for everything! I really enjoyed our reception.
          I like that they brought fun,white wave balloons to wave in the air. everyone really loved it! How fun! It made for cool pictures.
          I absolutly recommend using them!
          They did a wonderful job*
          Tasha McCauley

#35 DJMannia

• Vendor
          • 149 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 11:42 PM

Hi Blush,

It was a real pleasure for us , thank you so much, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users