• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#11 pcguy17

pcguy17
  • Banned
  • 18 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 06:32 AM

Hi Violet

Thanks for the review of DJ Mania, I am thinking if using him as well for my wedding at the PPR next May. When you have time can you please also post a review of your wedding and time at the Palma Real?

Thanks!

#12 NyBeachBride

NyBeachBride
    • 295 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 02:20 PM

HI, great review, was this 750 price/800 including tax? did the resort charge you a day pass fee for this and how much? thanks for the info! cant wait to see you pics and review of the wedding!
      "

#13 violet183

violet183
      • 25 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 09:43 AM

Yes that includes tax. Day pass was $120. Hope that helps!

#14 Jocy

Jocy
        • 209 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 11:31 AM

I've just booked him for our wedding (Jan 2010) and I'm SO SO SO excited!!!

We were quoted $800 for 4hrs and paid the 50% deposit over paypal. He also mentioned that they were filling up their dates for January fast so if any other brides our there are interested I'd snap him up quickly!

#15 Jocy

Jocy
          • 209 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 11:32 AM

I've just booked him for our wedding (Jan 2010) and I'm SO SO SO excited!!!

We were quoted $800 for 4hrs and paid the 50% deposit over paypal. He also mentioned that they were filling up their dates for January fast so if any other brides our there are interested I'd snap him up quickly!

#16 NyBeachBride

NyBeachBride
            • 295 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 01:00 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by violet183
              Yes that includes tax. Day pass was $120. Hope that helps!
              ok, now question...are you gettign an outside photog too...cuz if u get an outside photog and an outside DJ, do u have to pay the 120 twice? and is the 120 a flat fee or is there tax added to that as well...i emailed my WC but i havent gotten a responce on that yet, so i was wondering...can u email at babiexoxo@hotmail.com, for some reaosn i dont get all the notifications from here...thanks
              "

#17 NyBeachBride

NyBeachBride
              • 295 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 01:06 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by violet183
                I got a dancefloor through my resort - it was $900 for the large one (was perfect for 46 guests) but there are a lot of other options. You can have everything on the terrace or I guess you could even just dance on the sand, but I'm not sure!
                do you have pics of the dance floor? was it the lit up one? if i dont get that one ill just dance on the sand...
                "

#18 nbulldog19

nbulldog19
                • 103 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 09:19 PM

I just booked Dj Mannia for my April wedding at Excellence. I am so excited, like Jocy said I paid him 50% up front over paypal and will pay the rest when I see him in April. i am not sure if other resorts charge you for a day pass but Excellence doesnt which is awesome. Cant wait for this wedding to begin. Only 8 months away...yipppeeee!

#19 violet183

violet183
                  • 25 posts

Posted 08 August 2009 - 10:56 PM

I didn't get the light up one because he didn't have it yet. Just had the regular one and it was totally fine because he brought some lights. I think the $120 includes tax but I'm not 100% positive. Might depend on the resort.

#20 girlkin

girlkin
                    • 120 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 11:23 PM

Thank you so much for your review. I booked him several months ago. He is so professional and i'm delighted he's working my wedding. Congrats!

Kim

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users