Photo

Cabo DJ's

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#41 ambularose

ambularose
  • 167 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 08:33 PM

We are looking into dj fradal and his prices seem really reasonable. We are also looking into Mijares and Ron Weber(djfunkle). Anyone think that fradal would be a good choice???

Attached Files

#42 Knbell22

Knbell22
    • 129 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 09:15 PM

I actually have Dj Fradal booked for my wedding at Dreams in June.  He is also doing a wedding there in April.  I really haven't heard too much info on him other than a one review that was nothing but positive....... but So far he has been great with all of our communication.

#43 Lbg119

Lbg119
      • 4 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 01:01 PM

Has anyone used or heard anything on DJ Patino? He ws recommend to us but I haven't found any reviews or pricing yet. Thanks!

#44 ambularose

ambularose
        • 167 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 09:08 PM

Sorry, I haven't heard of dj Patino..Good luck!

#45 mari15t

mari15t
          • 72 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 05:37 PM

Ricardo Patino is actually going to dj my wedding in October. My fiance and I met with him in September and actually got to see him dj a wedding @ Dreams while we were there. He seems to be good @ what he does and his prices were very reasonable. Also, he is very quick to respond to emails which is something I have a hard time with since planning the DW.

#46 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 8,569 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 06:05 PM

I loved DJ Ricardo!!!! LOVED!! that is all.

#47 esullano

esullano
              • 2 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 02:28 PM

We booked DJ Ron months before our wedding and he was absolutely AMAZING and here's why:

1) He was a pleasure to work with in planning from a distance (we're in Los Angeles, he's in Cabo), I put a songlist together on MP3 and uploaded it to dropbox and he downloaded it and no problems.

2) He did a two part setup for us, one at the wedding ceremony and one for the reception at the Hacienda Encantada, he had wireless mics set up the whole bit

3) He worked closely with my MC and they added some music/game improvisation day-of

4) Destination wedding planning is not easy; DJ Ron was very responsive and communicative throughout the entire planning process which we loved!

5) We met two days before the wedding in Cabo, walked through the ceremony, the reception and he asked very detailed questions and covered all our concerns even those we didn't know we had!!  (example - he asked us about how the chairs would be oriented during the ceremony so that he can optimize the speaker arrangement and ensure most effective audio for our guests)

6) Lastly, he donated his tip (which was significant) to a charity cause that my wife and I donated to in lieu of wedding/party favors - this completely blew me away!

Without a doubt, we highly recommend DJ Ron, he provided us with great service before, during, and after our wedding.

If you have any questions feel free to email us:

Michelle and Eric

es10608@gmail.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users