Bride to be sweaters

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 autjo

• 2,182 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 01:44 PM

Did you try the sporting good or yoga stores? Not sure if they ship to Canada, but here are a few:

Columbia Women's GRT Adrenaline Peak Hoodie - Dick's Sporting Goods

NikeStore. Shop the Official Nike Store for Shoes, Clothing & Gear

Amazon.com: Kavio - Junior Short Sleeve Hoodie Zip Top (134): Apparel

#12 ~Keira~

• 1,338 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 01:49 PM

I made my bridal party tanks and they turned out really nice. this is what I paid, $21 for the 3 tanks (old navy), $2 for the ribbon, and $4 for the iron on letters (both at Michaels). I've posted a link to them here if you want to see.

~Keira~**formerly KLee147**

#13 natashakc

• 77 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by Love3
        You ladies are so kind and helpful! I did try Old Navy and they had no short sleeve. I did actually see exactly what I wanted in the Superstore "jennierin" but they didn't have white I am having nooo luck. I tried Zellers, Walmart you name it. I am still on the hunt but if any of you ladies come across one please let me know. Thanx a bunch!

ClassyBride.com has them.
        Natasha & JoeGran Bahia Principe Bavaro, Punta CanaNovember 16th, 2009http://img.weddingco...vo5osqfalgz.png

#14 bride2besoon

• 4 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 03:25 AM

I got iron on rhinestone transfers from diamontee.com and it worked well.They have a lot of lettering: Bride,Bridesmaid,Maid of Honor,Mrs,Wifey etc..
          Hope it helps.

#15 Love3

• 785 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 11:10 AM

thanks ladies. I actually bought irons from The Party Giant! Cheap too. I am still looking for a short sleeve sweater. I will try Classy Bride natashkc! Don't know how the iron on's will look lol. thanks again

#16 Love3

• 785 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 12:32 PM

Hi I just ck'd out Classy Bride and they have the short sleeve sweaters!!!!! Expensive though Thank you so much natashakc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users