Anyone know how to see the threads you posted

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Love3

Love3
  • 785 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 03:14 PM

Hi

Does anyone here know how to look up posts you already posted? I am trying to see if I got replys to one of my posts as I need answers and now I can't find it??

Thanks so much in advance
    ~Heather~

#2 mrsrhbtobe

mrsrhbtobe
    • 387 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 03:17 PM

click on the User CP link at the top left hand side of the page and your threads will show up:) I hope you got the answers you were looking for!
      Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.

#3 Love3

Love3
      • 785 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 03:28 PM

oh cool thanx. I will try that right now
        ~Heather~

#4 Love3

Love3
        • 785 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 03:30 PM

nope? I saw a bunch of threads but not the ones only I sent. Does it give you a list of the ones you only post?
          ~Heather~

#5 becks

becks

VIP

• VIP Member
          • 4,881 posts
          • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
          • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
          • LocationNew York

Posted 29 July 2009 - 03:34 PM

Click on advanced search (up under the search box), add your name to the user name field, and select threads started by user (or something like that). Then it will return only those threads you started.

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#6 boscobel

boscobel
          • VIP Member
          • 24,213 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 03:34 PM

Check out the link in my siggy for useful hints on how to navigate the forum. (However, if it's not under your usercp, it means that no one has responded since you last viewed it.)

Also, you can do an advanced search for threads created by you. I am moving this thread to the correct subforum now.

#7 mrsrhbtobe

mrsrhbtobe
            • 387 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 03:36 PM

You can also click on your name on any thread and go to "find more posts by Love3" then scroll through them until you find the one you're looking for.
              Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.

#8 Love3

Love3
              • 785 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 03:43 PM

Hi

I got it finally thanx everyone. Hey becks would you be able to help me with a monogram or send me in the right direction??
                ~Heather~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users