Do I Pay for Parking?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 holstang

• 70 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 01:28 PM

Hi Girls,

Need your opinions regarding our cruise wedding. We are having our wedding aboard a cruise ship before it leaves port, allowing us to have non-sailing guests to come on board for our ceremony and reception.

Here's my question- am I supposed to pay for parking for my non-sailing guests? It's $15 per car, and I'm figuring there will be about 25 cars to pay for, which comes out to $375. Just for parking!

This makes me sad. What do you think ladies? I need your opinions!

#2 CrystalM

• 829 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 03:16 PM

Honestly, I think you should. I don't have anything to go off that other than I would be annoyed to have to pay for parking to attend an event like a wedding.

The beach I'm getting married at has a per person entrance fee that I will be taking care of for all my guests.
      I have a fabulous photographer I can share in the United States Virgin Islands in late April/early MayP.M. if interested!http://img.weddingco....pvbh7hxc5u.png

#3 Inked1

• 161 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 04:44 PM

Paying for parking would be a very nice gesture, I am sure you can find some other ways to cut a few corners and make up for the parking cost.

#4 August2010Bride

• 369 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 05:30 PM

What port are you leaving from... I was looking up parking rates at Port canaveral and it mentioned there is a free lot for people not cruising... google it. I believe this is correct.

#5 holstang

• 70 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 08:55 PM

I'm leaving out of the port of Long Beach. I think they have different rules for different ports.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users