Help me decide on the Best AI REsort for summer 2010 DW!!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Tisha316

• 71 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 11:29 PM

Hey ladies...I have been researching and researching all of your posts and resorts...any suggestions to help me decide on a AI resort locations in the Riviera maya? So far I like what I hear and see about the following:
    1)Dreams Tulum or Adventuras
    2) Moon Palace
    3) Barcelo Maya palace or tropical
    4) Iberostar...although I dunno much about them
    5)pallidum...still sifting thru this one as well...
    6) any other suggestions...i hope not cuz this is plenty for me...ugh..

I am planning to hopefully book a date for next summer 2010 soon so any advice is greatly appreciated about reception, WC, etc.....!!

#2 andim

• 115 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 11:48 PM

Hey- I'm pretty much in the same situation as you!
      We are looking for a place in Cancun but I can tell you I just went to the Iberostar Grand Hotel just outside of Playa del Carmen and it's a really nice hotel.
      The Iberostar has several different hotels within its complex so you have several different price ranges and options. The Iberostar Grand is the most expensive and adults only, but you get access to all the other resorts and their restaurants pools etc. Depending upon where you stay at the Iberostar you can go to the other hotels. I think it its Iberostar Grand, Maya, Lindo, Del Mar and Beach hotels all within one big complex.
      The Grand has several garden/ pool gazebos or an option for a ceremony on the beach.
      I have contact info and pictures if you are interested let me know.

#3 midnight24

• 754 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 12:04 AM

we're planning on the Gran Bahia Principe, mayan riveria. you can choose from the tulum, akkumal or coba side and use all 3 resorts.

i've been to the resort 2x before so we decided to go with what we know, less stress of the unknown!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users