Sign in to follow this  
Tisha316

Help me decide on the Best AI REsort for summer 2010 DW!!

Hey ladies...I have been researching and researching all of your posts and resorts...any suggestions to help me decide on a AI resort locations in the Riviera maya? So far I like what I hear and see about the following:

1)Dreams Tulum or Adventuras

2) Moon Palace

3) Barcelo Maya palace or tropical

4) Iberostar...although I dunno much about them

5)pallidum...still sifting thru this one as well...

6) any other suggestions...i hope not cuz this is plenty for me...ugh..

I am planning to hopefully book a date for next summer 2010 soon so any advice is greatly appreciated about reception, WC, etc.....!!

Hey- I'm pretty much in the same situation as you!

We are looking for a place in Cancun but I can tell you I just went to the Iberostar Grand Hotel just outside of Playa del Carmen and it's a really nice hotel.

The Iberostar has several different hotels within its complex so you have several different price ranges and options. The Iberostar Grand is the most expensive and adults only, but you get access to all the other resorts and their restaurants pools etc. Depending upon where you stay at the Iberostar you can go to the other hotels. I think it its Iberostar Grand, Maya, Lindo, Del Mar and Beach hotels all within one big complex.

The Grand has several garden/ pool gazebos or an option for a ceremony on the beach.

I have contact info and pictures if you are interested let me know.

we're planning on the Gran Bahia Principe, mayan riveria. you can choose from the tulum, akkumal or coba side and use all 3 resorts.

i've been to the resort 2x before so we decided to go with what we know, less stress of the unknown!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • OMG these are incredible! Seriously blown away by the thoughtful detail you have put into every aspect of your gifts, your guests are going to be amazed! Props to you for adding so many personal touches and putting in so much time to make these gifts amazing!
    • These bags are amazing!! You are so organized and detailed, I am so impressed! I LOVE the Vistaprint stuff you ordered, the logo is so cute, I love your personalization!
    • I love etsy!! It's a great place to find personalized gifts without such a hefty price tag. I was thinking of getting my bridesmaids personalized necklaces with their names on them. I found these ones that are affordable and you can pick the chain length and different fonts, so you can really make them your own and pick what you know each bridesmaid will want. https://www.etsy.com/listing/595334072/personalized-name-necklace-stainless?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=personalized necklace&ref=sc_gallery-3-9&plkey=a8662525c53ec285c1b46b0f308162d0591edff8:595334072
    • Hi everyone, I am so happy that I am getting married to the love of my life. He proposed me and we are getting married within in a couple of months. And I have started preparations for my big day. I am super excited about a lot of things and also worried about many things.I have some inhibitions about my face and skin. Since I am a working woman, I have never got much time for personal care. This is the right time for it now. I need  proper medical grade skin care. Want to improve my skin tone and texture  I read some details about it here, https://www.mcleanclinic.com/nonsurgical-procedures/non-surgical/skin-care/, and found it really helpful. Can anyone of you suggest me some more tips? Like what I can do at home to have a glow on my face?  Thanks in advance.
    • I think you should approach the dentist. That would be the best idea as of now. 
  • Topics