amdecker,

I would love to hear how your wedding went once you get back and have time. im still trying to figure out the translation of our birth certificates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicitronrox View Post
If you want a traditional dance/reception you may have to pay for music at the terrace or at Riu Cancun. I would imagine that later that night the DJ at the Riu Cancun could probably play a dance for you- they are all very friendly- but I would say if you want a more formal reception you will have to create those yourself
Hi! i'm getting married next year and i'm still looking for hotels,RLA is a definite possibility... i have a question about the reception; do they have the option to make it a private dinner, so you have the space to yourself and can put your own music and dance...?
thanks

i asked that question and they said it is a semi private meal, you cant have your own music . i am getting married at RPLA in sept but there is people in this forum that have alredy been married there which will prob get back to you with more info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kisarita View Post
Hi! i'm getting married next year and i'm still looking for hotels,RLA is a definite possibility... i have a question about the reception; do they have the option to make it a private dinner, so you have the space to yourself and can put your own music and dance...?
thanks
Hi,

No, they don't offer a private dinner, but depending on what location you choose for your dinner and the amount of people in your party it may be mostly private. We had the entire bottom section of the steak house and no one other than our wedding guests were there in that area. However, you cannot have music or dancing there. They give you an option to rent out their club next door if you would like to have that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by c+j View Post
Hi all! I'm wondering about the options that you had for the cake...is it possible to order from outside?
I don't know if you can bring one from the outside, i really don't see why you couldn't. I upgraded mine so we could have enough for everyone but I wish now I wouldn't have spent the $$. It was ugly, tasted ok, but not worth the $$ in my opinion.

If you both have anymore questions try reading through this, there is tons of info on this resort here-
http://bestdestinationwedding.com/fo...-brides-20448/

Let me know if you have any additonal questions, good luck with your planning!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo17 View Post
amdecker,
I would love to hear how your wedding went once you get back and have time. im still trying to figure out the translation of our birth certificates.
Wow, sorry I have not checked this site in awhile. Here is the link to my wedding review.

http://bestdestinationwedding.com/fo...e+Las+Americas

Let me know if you have any additional questions. I'll be happy to answer them (in a more timely fashion, I promise!)blush2.gif